Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message from Steeler Nation

Hello Giants fans.....

I started a thread here 4 years ago that ballooned pretty nicely. It was a genuine heartfelt wish from the Steeler Nation that you guys would end the 19-0. Sure enough, you came through and spared all of us forever having to endure listening to that. I'll always have a warm feeling for the Giants for that.

Here we are 4 years later, and karma dictates that I do it again. We Steeler fans can't stand the Patriots....as a matter of fact many of us actually wanted the Ravens to win last week. Tough to imagine, I know. So please, for everyone who bleeds black and gold......

Go stomp these guys!

Sincerely,

Southern Steeler

Re: A message from Steeler Nation

[quote user="Southern Steeler"]Hello Giants fans.....

I started a thread here 4 years ago that ballooned pretty nicely.* It was a genuine heartfelt wish from the Steeler Nation that you guys would end the 19-0.* Sure enough, you came through and spared all of us forever having to endure listening to that.* I'll always have a warm feeling for the Giants for that.

Here we are 4 years later, and karma dictates that I do it again.* We Steeler fans can't stand the Patriots....as a matter of fact many of us actually wanted the Ravens to win last week.* Tough to imagine, I know. So please, for everyone who bleeds black and gold......

Go stomp these guys!

Sincerely,

Southern Steeler
    [/quote]

Thanks for the support. Other than your QB, I like the Steelers' organization as well.

Comment

with pleasure
      My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

I root for the Steelers all the time, love their organization and I love Tomlin

Thanks

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"]

Thanks for the support. Other than your QB, I like the Steelers' organization as well.[/quote]

He's finally removed his head from his a**. I think.

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="Southern Steeler"]Hello Giants fans.....

I started a thread here 4 years ago that ballooned pretty nicely. It was a genuine heartfelt wish from the Steeler Nation that you guys would end the 19-0. Sure enough, you came through and spared all of us forever having to endure listening to that. I'll always have a warm feeling for the Giants for that.

Here we are 4 years later, and karma dictates that I do it again. We Steeler fans can't stand the Patriots....as a matter of fact many of us actually wanted the Ravens to win last week. Tough to imagine, I know. So please, for everyone who bleeds black and gold......

Go stomp these guys!

Sincerely,

Southern Steeler
            [/quote] Thanks for the support. Other than your QB, I like the Steelers' organization as well.[/quote]

+1. Plus, isn't Rooney Mara named after the Steelers' Rooney's?

Comment

I've always had a soft spot for the Steelers, too. Being a kid in the 70's when the Giants were bad (but still my team by birthright) and the Steelers were the dynasty, couldn't help but be a fan.

Comment

Go stomp these guys!

Sincerely,

Southern Steeler
                [/quote]Oh shut the freak up. Pennsy teamssuck and Pitt sucks erie water

Comment

Rooney Mara's dad is Tim Mara and her mom is a Rooney. Same for Kate.

Kate roots for both teams and has it written in her contracts that she can take a day off from production to see the Steelers or Giants in the Superbowl. I don't get the sense that Rooney is a fan.

Comment

[quote user="Gianthunter"]Oh shut the freak up. Pennsy teamssuck and Pitt sucks erie water[/quote]

Classy!

Comment

Go stomp these guys!

Sincerely,

Southern Steeler
                      [/quote]

I understand some of your desires as to who went to the SB this year and who wins. I feel the same way and I'm certain that this year is showing up with the same finale that was destiny in 07. Most of my bleed blue brothers wanted the ravens to win the AFC crown in order to revisit our SB against the ravens in 2000 and get pay back for that loss. We've already beaten the pats twice this year and are on our way to beating them again. We'll be happy to bring that win back home for you as well! Go Giants!!!!

Comment

had my public school believing Terry Bradshaw was my uncle back in their heyday

good luck with your cap situation

Comment

thank you ! ... the two classiest orgs in the NFL

Comment

[quote user="Southern Steeler"][quote user="Gianthunter"]Oh shut the freak up. Pennsy teamssuck and Pitt sucks erie water[/quote]

Classy!
                            [/quote]Ahhhhhhhh a wheeler talking up class Thats an oxymoron.

Comment

[quote user="G-Man67"]thank you ! ... the two classiest orgs in the NFL[/quote]

I propose we put a 72 hour ban on the word Classy in any of its forms.

Just to see what people will say instead.
                              My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

Working...
                              X