My man Kareem McKenzie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My man Kareem McKenzie

This guy is rock solid! I hope they resign him he has been consistently above average for years. His best attribute, is you never hear his name!

Re: My man Kareem McKenzie

[quote user="MikeSherrard"]This guy is rock solid!* I hope they resign him he has been consistently above average for years.* His best attribute, is you never hear his name!
    [/quote]

He is pretty consistent but he got OWNED against the niners. He's one of the biggest reason Eli was on his back constantly.

Comment

Lately I agree and I hope it keeps up.

I am still mad at him for whiffing on Jason Babin when we driving in that Eagles game at Giants Stadium. If McKenzie makes that block Eli throws a TD and we win that game in OT.

Everyone got owned by the SF D-Line all year.

Ringing in the 2012 season!

Comment

[quote user="Giants10EM"][quote user="MikeSherrard"]This guy is rock solid! I hope they resign him he has been consistently above average for years. His best attribute, is you never hear his name!
        [/quote] He is pretty consistent but he got OWNED against the niners. He's one of the biggest reason Eli was on his back constantly.[/quote]If we can keep him as a cheap back-up, ok. Otherwise, upgrade.
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="Giants10EM"]He is pretty consistent but he got OWNED against the niners. He's one of the biggest reason Eli was on his back constantly.[/quote]

Baas got owned by the 49ers too, hell the whole line did.

Comment

Would like to see McKenzie back for at least one more season.

Comment

[quote user="calzonesays"][quote user="Giants10EM"]He is pretty consistent but he got OWNED against the niners. He's one of the biggest reason Eli was on his back constantly.[/quote]

[/quote]
              They both need to step it up vs Pats
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

he needs to be replaced or resign for less & be a backup.
                Peace,
                DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

His play has significantly declined this year. At age 33 I doubt he is resigned.

McKenzie stats for 16 regular season games:

2010 stats: 2 QB sacks, 5 QB hits, 21 QB pressures

2011 stats:6 QB sacks, 6 QB hits, 47 QB pressures

Tackle is a must upgrade this offseason.

Comment

He is without a doubt one of the best FA signings the Giants ever made...and he came from the Jets, to boot.

Still, I hope that there's a tackle in the draft that we like a lot. I'm not saying it's got to be in the 1st round, but someone who could start by 2013 because it is time to start finding McKenzie's replacement.

Comment

[quote user="calzonesays"][quote user="Giants10EM"]He is pretty consistent but he got OWNED against the niners. He's one of the biggest reason Eli was on his back constantly.[/quote]

[/quote]
                      Yeah, that was just a vicious D, but the o-line as a whole needs to be improved.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"]He is without a doubt one of the best FA signings the Giants ever made...and he came from the Jets, to boot. Still, I hope that there's a tackle in the draft that we like a lot. I'm not saying it's got to be in the 1st round, but someone who could start by 2013 because it is time to start finding McKenzie's replacement.[/quote]

Yeah, it's pretty important for the Giants to nail a offensive lineman in the early rounds....preferably, someone who is versatile enough to play multiple positions.

I think Beatty is going to come back strong, and I hope we get a couple guys back next season....but McKenzie is nearing the end of his career.

I agree though, he's been steady. Even the best linemen get beat now and then.

Comment

I also think we need him another season, the Giants line is pretty thin. At least he does well and knows the offense
                          The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

Another year? Yeh, for the right price. Mac is no longer the OT he was at one time. Maybe he stays as an uncle Kareem to mentor a youngin. Thats about it. Time to upgrade

Comment

I think KMac needs to be replaced... I hope we sign though, just for depth

Comment

Working...
                              X