Clear All

• SB 25 on NFLN on now full game

Topic
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: SB 25 on NFLN on now full game

I'm watching SB 42 on DVD right now.

I actually have SB 25 on VHS from when I recorded it in 1991. Pretty interesting to watch (it's all grainy now) with the breaking news about the Gulf War during commercial breaks.

Comment

This was one hard hitting affair. Also made me remember how much I loved Maggett, Jumbo Elliot, and Howard Cross.
      Emperor Tom

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"]This was one hard hitting affair. Also made me remember how much I loved Maggett, Jumbo Elliot, and Howard Cross.[/quote]
        Bradshaw reminds me so much of Meggett. I always loved the little guys that just won't go down.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="NWKEffectElement"]This was one hard hitting affair. Also made me remember how much I loved Maggett, Jumbo Elliot, and Howard Cross.[/quote]
          Bradshaw reminds me so much of Meggett. I always loved the little guys that just won't go down.[/quote]

The parrells between this back field and 90's backfield are undeniable. Jacobs being our Anderson.

Makes you think about the Giants 'system'. Did EA(near retirement)/Reese make a commitment to return to drafting like Young? Why not when you see the success it brought us in the past.
          Emperor Tom

Comment

Working...
          X