Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the Pats will beat the Giants in this Superbowl.........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why the Pats will beat the Giants in this Superbowl.........

the ramifications of sniffing diesel fumes and looking up skirts all day. come back to reality. smfh

Comment

It's interesting this week...I'm anxious about Sunday...cautiously optimistic ....is how I would define my mindset.

I've noticed that Patriot fans are downright NERVOUS. (based on pats fans: 2 that I work with, and 2 that I email)

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"].....from a Pats fan at the toll booths at 4 am this morning.
        "....because I honestly believe that New England LET the Giants win the last one because of Spygate. It would have made that game too controversial and BB would have never gotten past being called a cheater. How else can you explain 5 guys wrapping up Eli and letting him go?"

I swear, Pats fans can't accept defeat!!!

I hope the game is ****ing boring because the Giants blow them out!!! ALL IN!!!![/quote]

Thats the main thing I hate about fans in New England in general..They just refuse to take an L.

If the Lakers beat the Celtics in the NBA finals its because they got skrewed by the refs.

If the Giants beat the Pats in the SB there was devine intervention?? What????

They let us win????

If he really believes that he should be kicking Bob Crafts door down demanding that coach be removed.
        My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

If you have a credit card you can get this thing called Fast Pass and you won't have to talk to idiots at the toll booth. Look into it!

Comment

[quote user="Patriot 37"]

If you have a credit card you can get this thing called Fast Pass and you won't have to talk to idiots at the toll booth. Look into it!

[/quote]

ez pass around here pal

keep that boston crap up there

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Patriot 37"]

If you have a credit card you can get this thing called Fast Pass and you won't have to talk to idiots at the toll booth.* Look into it!

[/quote]

ez pass around here pal

[/quote]

We have EZ pass here too
              My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"].....from a Pats fan at the toll booths at 4 am this morning. "....because I honestly believe that New England LET the Giants win the last one because of Spygate. It would have made that game too controversial and BB would have never gotten past being called a cheater. How else can you explain 5 guys wrapping up Eli and letting him go?" I swear, Pats fans can't accept defeat!!! I hope the game is ****ing boring because the Giants blow them out!!! ALL IN!!!![/quote]

It's basically called Carbon Monoxide poisning from sucking the fumes in your toll booth all day!

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

[quote user="burier"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Patriot 37"]

[/quote]

ez pass around here pal

[/quote]

We have EZ pass here too[/quote]

lol i thought so, but i guess just assumed he was from that area

I still say only 2 good things have ever come from boston:

A) A great comedian scene

B) Sam Adams Beer
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="burier"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Patriot 37"]

If you have a credit card you can get this thing called Fast Pass and you won't have to talk to idiots at the toll booth.* Look into it!

[/quote]

ez pass around here pal

[/quote]

We have EZ pass here too[/quote]

lol i thought so, but i guess just assumed he was from that area

I still say only 2 good things have ever come from boston:

A) A great comedian scene

B) Sam Adams Beer
                    [/quote]

Meh...I think Sam Adams is overrated.

Comment

Wow this guy nailed it.

Comment

Oh wow, I friggen knew it!

Those darn patriots are slick

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"].....from a Pats fan at the toll booths at 4 am this morning.
                          "....because I honestly believe that New England LET the Giants win the last one because of Spygate. It would have made that game too controversial and BB would have never gotten past being called a cheater. How else can you explain 5 guys wrapping up Eli and letting him go?"

I swear, Pats fans can't accept defeat!!!

I hope the game is ****ing boring because the Giants blow them out!!! ALL IN!!!![/quote]

Were you able to see if the guy had any track marks on his arms. He must've been a drug addict. This a primary reason why I am tired of Pat fans. Can't be objective to save there life.
                          Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

Spirit of Myra Kraft...... Wooooo I'm scared, I'm shaking. NOT!!!!!!

Comment

I actually take that as an insult. That the Patriots will win b/c of Mayra Kraft's death. So if she doesn't die they dog it? Can it be about what happens on that field? no? not only do I want to beat this team, I hope we route them.

Comment

[quote user="nyknstill!"]I actually take that as an insult. That the Patriots will win b/c of Mayra Kraft's death. So if she doesn't die they dog it? Can it be about what happens on that field? no? not only do I want to beat this team, I hope we route them.[/quote]

On ESPN radio Adam Schaefter and Mike Lupica are making a huge deal out of it. After hearing from many Pats fans how they are destined to win, I hope the Giants inflict major injury on Brady and run up the score.

Comment

Working...
                                X