Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the Pats will beat the Giants in this Superbowl.........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why the Pats will beat the Giants in this Superbowl.........

To think such a prestigious woman in sports would allow the Pats to run up the score on the Broncos and thier fans insult Tebow w/ mock cheers but now destiny is on thier side? I...so...want...to...route...this...team.

If Coughlin needed bulletin board material there it is. The challenge to his team how Mayra Kraft is what stands between the superbowl winner.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"].....from a Pats fan at the toll booths at 4 am this morning.
      "....because I honestly believe that New England LET the Giants win the last one because of Spygate. It would have made that game too controversial and BB would have never gotten past being called a cheater. How else can you explain 5 guys wrapping up Eli and letting him go?"

I swear, Pats fans can't accept defeat!!!

I hope the game is ****ing boring because the Giants blow them out!!! ALL IN!!!![/quote]

I've known this NE Patriots fan from the gym I work out at here in Southern CA for about 5 years now and at least once a month or two, we discuss that Superbowl game and he always eventually says to me that the reason the Giants won that game was because we caught 'lightening in the bottle' at the right time. He's still got his panties wadded up the crack of his Philadelphia Eagle over that loss.

Given that they were 18* and 0 going into that game, I can understand being upset over losing that SB. What a bummer...

ALL IN!!!!!!

Comment

Mayra's death does scare . Brady gets the calls as is , but now the Patsiwes are the villains so there me a be abn extra push by the refs to be shady ..

Giants need to overcome the Patsies , the nfl and the refs

Comment

Lol! That was a stiff price giving away the 18-0 record. You would think he'd do the exact opposite, ie try to win it to prove they can win without cheating.

The ironic part is that they can never get back that perfect season, nothing can wipe that loss away. From perfect season to EPIC COLLAPSE!

Comment

I don't care about 07 now thsatd the past . I want this win sunday ... That is it ...

Comment

[quote user="Patriot 37"]

If you have a credit card you can get this thing called Fast Pass and you won't have to talk to idiots at the toll booth. Look into it!

[/quote]

Nah.....I actually like the old guy. Been going through his lane for years and it's always been a freindly exchange. There's no traffic at 4:AM so we chat it up occasionally....you know politics, family and etc etc...

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"].....from a Pats fan at the toll booths at 4 am this morning. "....because I honestly believe that New England LET the Giants win the last one because of Spygate. It would have made that game too controversial and BB would have never gotten past being called a cheater. How else can you explain 5 guys wrapping up Eli and letting him go?" I swear, Pats fans can't accept defeat!!! I hope the game is ****ing boring because the Giants blow them out!!! ALL IN!!!![/quote]I hope that guy was taking tolls drunk and not driving drunk. Wow, these fans need serious help!

I'm all in and have been for 6 weeks now.

No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"]

[quote user="FBomb"].....from a Pats fan at the toll booths at 4 am this morning. "....because I honestly believe that New England LET the Giants win the last one because of Spygate. It would have made that game too controversial and BB would have never gotten past being called a cheater. How else can you explain 5 guys wrapping up Eli and letting him go?" I swear, Pats fans can't accept defeat!!! I hope the game is ****ing boring because the Giants blow them out!!! ALL IN!!!![/quote]I hope that guy was taking tolls drunk and not driving drunk. Wow, these fans need serious help!

I'm all in and have been for 6 weeks now.

[/quote]

lol...I have on occasion had to wake him.[]

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Working...
                  X