Don't Overlook Kevin Faulk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Overlook Kevin Faulk

With Gronkowski likely limited, his role could be expanded as a reciever out of the backfield, especially on hot reads to beat the blitzes and bull rushes. He had some big plays in the the last Super Bowl between these 2 teams and still is a weapon for the Patriots

Re: Don't Overlook Kevin Faulk

[quote user="RonJon"]With Gronkowski likely limited, his role could be expanded as a reciever out of the backfield, especially on hot reads to beat the blitzes and bull rushes. He had some big plays in the the last Super Bowl between these 2 teams and still is a weapon for the Patriots[/quote]

And we get killed by RBs catching out of the backfield.

Hopefully Faulk being 76 years old helps us out a bit.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Iol wut?

Comment

[quote user="RonJon"]With Gronkowski likely limited, his role could be expanded as a reciever out of the backfield, especially on hot reads to beat the blitzes and bull rushes. He had some big plays in the the last Super Bowl between these 2 teams and still is a weapon for the Patriots[/quote]

Isnt Green Ellis their feature back now or no?

Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Yeah, on running downs. I'm talking about on 3rd downs. Faulk is still effective in that area, as a pass catching back

Comment

Working...
          X