Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIANTS WIN SB XLVI AND WIN IT DECISIVELY!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIANTS WIN SB XLVI AND WIN IT DECISIVELY!!!!!

Starting to see a few doubters and it is starting to annoy me. We are better than the Patriots and we will win this game and the ourcome will never be in doubt throughout the game. Quite simplehere are some of the reasons why.

1. To get here we beat the Jets, Dallas, Atlanta, GreenBay and San Francisco. Each of these teams are top tier teams.

2. The Patriots waltzed into the SuperBowl being Denver (a Pop Warner Team) and Baltimore. By the way Baltimore was the first team with a winning record that the Patriots beat this year.

3. We got the better Defense with its pass rush and the better recievers. Both Eli and Brady are top rated QB's but Eli is playing better at this point and he is tougher than Brady. Brady could have never took the shelling Eli took in S.F and win the game like ELI DID!!!!!

4. The Giants won all their games decisivily and none of the games were close except S.F. The Pats got a freebe from Denver and got lucky in Baltimore.

5. Could keep going, but I said enough and here is my score:

GIANTS 38 Patriots 17.

Re: GIANTS WIN SB XLVI AND WIN IT DECISIVELY!!!!!

It'd be so boring for that large a gap of a game.

But I'll take it

Good post

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]It'd be so boring for that large a gap of a game. But I'll take it Good post[/quote]

Got to get behind these guys. no need to be shy about what a great team we are. "ALL IN"

Comment

[quote user="NYGiantsFan56"]

Starting to see a few doubters and it is starting to annoy me. We are better than the Patriots and we will win this game and the ourcome will never be in doubt throughout the game. Quite simplehere are some of the reasons why.

1. To get here we beat the Jets, Dallas, Atlanta, GreenBay and San Francisco. Each of these teams are top tier teams.

2. The Patriots waltzed into the SuperBowl being Denver (a Pop Warner Team) and Baltimore. By the way Baltimore was the first team with a winning record that the Patriots beat this year.

3. We got the better Defense with its pass rush and the better recievers. Both Eli and Brady are top rated QB's but Eli is playing better at this point and he is tougher than Brady. Brady could have never took the shelling Eli took in S.F and win the game like ELI DID!!!!!

4. The Giants won all their games decisivily and none of the games were close except S.F. The Pats got a freebe from Denver and got lucky in Baltimore.

GIANTS 38 Patriots 17.

[/quote]

I agree we win but it will come down to the last 2 minutes, it will not be a blowout, nail biter to the end.

Comment

the only way this game is even close is if the giants start slowly and even then we still win but by a small margin.

i expect eli to have one of the greatest super bowl performances of all time. pats are damned if they do damned if they dont. if they go all out to stop our pass, we run it down their throats. if they stack the box, we pass and get big play touchdowns.
          the pats dont have this luxory. yeah they can run the ball but they cannot win if their going to try and win it grind it out run style. we can.

i also expect that since our OL had a horrible showing vs SF we should see them play better and we just honestly have this game on lock from the start.

Comment

for the record most of the doubters are actually Patriots fans so take it with a grain of salt
            My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]the only way this game is even close is if the giants start slowly and even then we still win but by a small margin.

i expect eli to have one of the greatest super bowl performances of all time. pats are damned if they do damned if they dont. if they go all out to stop our pass, we run it down their throats. if they stack the box, we pass and get big play touchdowns.
              the pats dont have this luxory. yeah they can run the ball but they cannot win if their going to try and win it grind it out run style.

i also expect that since our OL had a horrible showing vs SF we should see them play better and we just honestly have this game on lock from the start.[/quote]

LUNACY

If you think we're going to blow out Tom Brady in the superbowl. Guys like brady dont get blown out. I agree that we should win...but to say we blow them out is asinine and naive.

27-24 giants.

Eli will be superbowl MVP

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]the only way this game is even close is if the giants start slowly and even then we still win but by a small margin.

the pats dont have this luxory. yeah they can run the ball but they cannot win if their going to try and win it grind it out run style. we can.

i also expect that since our OL had a horrible showing vs SF we should see them play better and we just honestly have this game on lock from the start.[/quote]
                lol that's a pile of confidence you got there bro...I sure hope we win, but I don't think we got it in the bag like that.

Let's not forget that our offense sometimes makes mistakes and needs time to warm up (ATL game). If that happens against the Pats, I expect them to capitalize on it unlike ATL.

We're going to need to play mistake-free football on both sides of the field. I'm also a little worried about Ocho and Branch for some reason, I think they'll be overlooked with most of the attention being focused on Welker, Gronk, and Hernandez. I can't see this game not being a very close one decided in the later part of the 4th qtr.

I'm going on the record right now, there is NO WAY this game will already be decided by the start of the 4th quarter....not a chance in hell.

Comment

but hey....I will be More than happy to eat crow if we blow them out...matter fact I hope that's the case, I hope my entire prediction is the farthest thing from the truth (in our favor of course)

Comment

30-24 Giants. If we blow them out so be it, but i completely expect a close down to the wire game
                    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

I think the score will be 42-10

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Starting to see a few doubters and it is starting to annoy me. We are* better than the Patriots and we will win this game and the ourcome will never be in doubt throughout the game. Quite simple*here are some of the reasons why.

GIANTS 38 Patriots 17.

[/quote]

whoa whoa whoa....i refuse to document any predictions for this game. i guess you can say i'm a little stitious. that said, i agree with everything you said, and as a matter of fact, without making a prediction myself....your score is exactly what i forsee to happen. right on the money in fact. but like i said, i'm not gonna make any predictions.

Comment

So, by your account, the Jets and Dallas, at 8-8, are top tier teams.

Not sure if you realize this or not, but the Patriots beat Dallas and swept the Jets.

As far as Eli playing better than Brady at this point, I watched the SF game...Eli had what should have been 4 pics dropped. A 55% completion percentage with 316 total yards on 58 pass attempts is hardly impressive.

Also, not impressed with the Green Bay game. The Packers had been slowing down since the KC game and were probably one of the weakest 15-1 teams I've ever seen in nearly 40 years of watching the NFL.

Better defense-

Patriots- 31st ranked defense (17th against the run, 31st against the pass), 21.4 PPG allowed.

Giants- 27th ranked defense (19th against the run, 29th against the pass), 25 PPG allowed

Giants have better outside receivers. Patriots have the better inside game.

The Patriots 3 losses this year were to the Giants, the Bills (early, when they were still playing well), and the Steelers. 2 of those were on the road. The Giants got swept by the Redskins.

Not seeing this game the way you are.

Patriots 27 Giants 20

Comment

GIANTS 38 Patriots 17.

[/quote]

I think we win it decisevely as well, but there's good reason for doubts -- this is the Pats we're talking about. Jets and Dallas weren't exactly top tier, and the Falcons were softer than wet bread, but yes, the Giants did what they needed to do and kicked all of those teams' asses and were able to survive a formidable 49ers D. The Giants did great.

But the Pats did beat the Broncos who were having a great run, and the Ravens who were a top team. You have to give them props. I, unlike many, thought that NE was better than the Ravens and NE knows how to win the big one, unlike the Ravens.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="NYGiantsFan56"]

Starting to see a few doubters and it is starting to annoy me. We are* better than the Patriots and we will win this game and the ourcome will never be in doubt throughout the game. Quite simple*here are some of the reasons why.

GIANTS 38 Patriots 17.

[/quote]

I think we win it decisevely as well, but there's good reason for doubts -- this is the Pats we're talking about.* Jets and Dallas weren't exactly top tier, and the Falcons were softer than wet bread, but yes, the Giants did what they needed to do and kicked all of those teams' asses and were able to survive a formidable 49ers D.* The Giants did great.

But the Pats did beat the Broncos who were having a great run, and the Ravens who were a top team.* You have to give them props.* I, unlike many, thought that NE was better than the Ravens and NE knows how to win the big one, unlike the Ravens.

[/quote]

oh dont get me wrong, i respect the pats. they are a formidable adversary. but the broncose lost what 4 straight going into the playoffs and beat pitt. then got blasted by NE, denver doesnt even compare to any team we've beaten on this win streak. dallas is certainly top tier talent, as is jets imo just weak at a few spots.raves are a top d, offense gave them issues all season.

i look at it like this, we're much more battle tested, already beat NE and it should have actually been a wider margin of victory if not for a redzone turnover, have beaten teams with excellent records, and in many of those games, just destroyed them.

its a tale of two teams, the giants healthy and the giants not healthy. this giants healthy team is a much better barometer of who we really are, whereas the pats struggled with several weak teams, didn't have a win over a.500 team until the Ravens game, and they should have lost that game or at least had to play in OT.

Giants have played and won in hostile situations with the deck stacked against them. we have a much better defense, as good an offense, and have several aspects we could rely on on offense. we can win it the oldschool, ground and pound way as well as air it out. eli has been lights out since week 16, but really all season.

they won't have an answer for one of our wr's, let alone all three of them. they won't have an answer for our DL. usually the better teams win and the teams that won usually stuck with what got them to the SB. if NE is going to win, they're going to have to do it in a way they hadn't all season, my opinion for NE to win they'll have to rely on their D and run the ball. IF they think they can rely on Brady to drop back and throw all over for them to win, we will blow them out.

just way too many ways we can and should win. any given sunday yes, but the odds of them winning is just so low for the reasons i alluded to above.

giants win by a few scores, unless we start slowly, and even then we've seen this team score 30 plus points even when starting slowly. we can put up 15 points in 5 minutes, as we did vs Dallas at Dallas.

just so many favorable matchups on our end, and we can win in multiple ways if our pass game struggles.

and i also expect eli to be extremely focused and on point. we beat them week 9 WITHOUT NICKS AND BRADSHAW. Imagine the game if we had Nicks and Bradshaw but they were without Gronks and Welker... you think they have a chance in hell to win that game?

that said I DO respect NE, just like SF, GB, Atlanta, Dallas, and Jets; they're in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Comment

Working...
                              X