Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your favorite NYG quote of all time

"They stuck a fork in us and said we were done"

-Carl Banks on the sidelines after the 1991 Divisional win over the Bears (as heard in the 1990 Giants Yearbook Video)

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="jjj45"]"...Seventeen-fourteen, one more touchdown and we are world champions. Believe it, and it will happen...."
      [/quote]

love it.
      [/quote]
      If I were the Maras and Coughlin, I would make sure that Strahan is on that sideline pumping the guys up[/quote]He will.

Comment

I have mentioned this one before......in the 1986 play-offs, the Giants beat the 49ers 49-3. Early in the game, Montana hit Rice over the middle for what surely would have been a big play TD; only Rice dropped it. LT was asked had Rice made the catch and scored, would it have made a difference in the game. LT answered, "yes, it would have been 49-10".

Comment

[quote user="BlueJayC"]Where "ALL IN" originated....... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ab2pnlWkd4[/quote]

I'll never forget this.. For me, its this.. LOVE IT

Comment

Outside of strahan on the sideline in 42, I like " I've hated Dallas ever since I've known anything about football.... Brandon jacbs

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"]"...Seventeen-fourteen fellas, one more touchdown and we are world champions. Believe it, and it will happen...."
              [/quote]Yeah great one right there!! love Stray man!

Comment

For some reason that quote on my avatar by the Tuna is stuck in my mind. In and out of football that quote is nothing but the truth.
                " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

"Buddy Ryan is a neanderthal"

- Bill Parcells

Comment

"I guess I'm just happy for Tiki that he's making a smooth transition into the TV world."
                    -- Eli Manning

Perfect!!!!

Comment

"Hey fellas"!..."This is what you work all off season for"...."This is why you lift all them weights"! "This is why you do all that"!

Bill Parcells
                      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

THIS

Comment

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]"...well that play's a dandy, we should put that in there." LT to Parcells after his sack/fumble and TD on Neil Lomax when Parcells told him more than once not to blitz. Share yours![/quote]

that would actually be Parcells quoting LT

who knows what Lawrence actually said

somehow I dont see LT saying "dandy"

and I think Bill said

"well, we better put it in on Monday because that play is a dandy"

Comment

I agree, but it does not matter how accurate the quote actually is. It is a fantastic anecdote.

Comment

"the greatest victory in the history of this franchise, without question" - John Mara referring to the 2007 super bowl upset victory over the patriots . there is mine good sirs
                              "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="NYG4ME"][quote user="BlueJayC"]Where "ALL IN" originated....... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ab2pnlWkd4[/quote]

I'll never forget this.. For me, its this.. LOVE IT
                                [/quote]

This is the first thing I thought of, love it. Just wish we completed the task that season. Always liked Fassel till that last year when he lost his players. Just proves the point that a players coach can't sustain a winning tradition over the long haul. Hello Rex get ready to be tarred and feathered soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X