Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants blow out or Last minute GW Drive, Which would you want?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants blow out or Last minute GW Drive, Which would you want?

Would you rather we just crush them or a close game we pull out in typical Giant fashion for this year and have a GW last minute drive for the win?

Re: Giants blow out or Last minute GW Drive, Which would you want?

i would want it to be over by end of the first quarter if possible
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]Would you rather we just crush them or a close game we pull out in typical Giant fashion for this year and have a GW last minute drive for the win?[/quote]i dont think my heart can take any more rollercoaster rides..i take blow out

Comment

I really hope a blow out. I don't want to hear "you guys got lucky" for the next god knows how long. Had enough after the NFCCG

Comment

I'd really love a cake-walk. the NFCC game literally took years off my life...

Comment

i agree, but I also woudl LOVE if Eli led another GW drive with 2 min left. that would be EPIC.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]Would you rather we just crush them or a close game we pull out in typical Giant fashion for this year and have a GW last minute drive for the win?[/quote]

We've already been there and done that with the last minute drives. I'd really like a very decisive victory so that there can be no excuses.
              My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

I'd love a blowout. With alternating close ups on the sour pusses of Belichick, Brady, Kraft, and random Pats fans in the crowd for the 4th qtr.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]i agree, but I also woudl LOVE if Eli led another GW drive with 2 min left. that would be EPIC.[/quote]

we had enough excitement last superbowl and last week...

lets just demolish them

Comment

BLOWOUT - want to see these @@@@@@@
                    Humiliated to the point that Belicheat hides his
                    Head under that hoodie !

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantsfan420"]Would you rather we just crush them or a close game we pull out in typical Giant fashion for this year and have a GW last minute drive for the win?[/quote]i dont think my heart can take any more rollercoaster rides..i take blow out[/quote]

i don't think there was many seasons that could compare to the phrase: ROLLERCOASTER when it comes to the year we had

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantsfan420"]Would you rather we just crush them or a close game we pull out in typical Giant fashion for this year and have a GW last minute drive for the win?[/quote]i dont think my heart can take any more rollercoaster rides..i take blow out[/quote]

i don't think there was many seasons that could compare to the phrase: ROLLERCOASTER when it comes to the year we had
                        [/quote]indeed.. good thing i have already lost my hair so there was none to lose over this season..

Comment

i hope for a 3quarter blowout..............
                          you cant give brady enough time to comeback.

Comment

blowout.
                            I want this to go down as an awful Superbowl because of a huge Giant beatdown. I almost died last game I think. I can't handle that again or I might actually die

Comment

blowout.

Comment

Working...
                              X