Kieth Hamilton.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kieth Hamilton.

He has a son who is one of the biggest recruits in the country.

He just committed to play football at Rutgers.

I know it's Super Bowl week, but he is the son of a former Giants player so I thought I'd mention it.

Re: Kieth Hamilton.

We need to get on Eli and Abby to have a son...
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Hamilton was a monster in the middle,he would get a lot of double teams!!

Comment

The school he played for is no joke either. They finished #2 in the country and beat some very too teams from other states. He was dominating those other teams.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]He has a son who is one of the biggest recruits in the country. He just committed to play football at Rutgers. I know it's Super Bowl week, but he is the son of a former Giants player so I thought I'd mention it.[/quote]

decent side story with Hamilton and his son. Not a great relationship in the past but supposedly things have been mended and all good. I think Keith had some issues that effected the father and son thing.

I wish them and the kid luck.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]We need to get on Eli and Abby to have a son...
            [/quote]........sons.
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Beast master

Comment

What position does Keith's son play?

Comment

[quote user="ShakeNBake"]What position does Keith's son play?
                  [/quote]

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/fo...arius-hamilton

maybe a bit small for a DE but looks like maybe a great size for an future NFLLBer .

You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

maybe a bit small for a DE but looks like maybe a great size for an future NFL*LBer .

[/quote]

Don't forget he is not in college yet. They will beef him up.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

maybe a bit small for a DE but looks like maybe a great size for an future NFLLBer .

[/quote] Don't forget he is not in college yet. They will beef him up.[/quote]

no doubt........I am certainly jumping the gun with the NFL comment...

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"][quote user="buddy33"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

maybe a bit small for a DE but looks like maybe a great size for an future NFL*LBer .

[/quote]

Maybe, maybe not. He is elite and he played at an elite school against elite teams. At the Army All American game he was being double teamed by other top recruits in the country.

Comment

kid is a beast. A man amongst boys through his HS career

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"][quote user="GameTime"][quote user="buddy33"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe, maybe not. He is elite and he played at an elite school against elite teams. At the Army All American game he was being double teamed by other top recruits in the country.[/quote]

Thanks, I'll definitely check him out at Rutgers. Kid is 6'3'' and has years to grow so who knows.

Comment

Interesting. Love Keith as a player... Wish his boy well!

Comment

Working...
                              X