• Show
Clear All

• Deion Sanders interviews Eli on Media day

Watch the Vid

Re: Deion Sanders interviews Eli on Media day

not a big fan of sanders

Comment

I always feel like when he talks about Eli he is being sarcastic. at least seems that way to me.

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]I always feel like when he talks about Eli he is being sarcastic. at least seems that way to me.
        [/quote]

I would feel the same if he didn't talk about everyone else in the same manner. Unless he really is sarcastic all the time, and his analysis is indeed as big of a joke to him as it is to us.

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="Harooni"]I always feel like when he talks about Eli he is being sarcastic. at least seems that way to me.
          [/quote]

I would feel the same if he didn't talk about everyone else in the same manner. Unless he really is sarcastic all the time, and his analysis is indeed as big of a joke to him as it is to us.[/quote]

lol he probably goes home and laughs it up over getting paid for it.

Comment

I didn't catch the interview but I'm going to take a wild guess that Deion didn't call him Gomer Pile when they were face to face.

Comment

Deion is just a prankster/ ex player/ HOFer that loves the game of football. I'm pretty sure he knows talent when he sees it. He's just one of those people that likes to crack jokes.

He even mentioned how when Eli played against Baltimore in his rookie year when he threw for like 36 yards, he went up to him after the game and tapped him on the shoulder and told him to keep his head up, he's gonna be great.

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="Harooni"]I always feel like when he talks about Eli he is being sarcastic. at least seems that way to me.
                [/quote]

I would feel the same if he didn't talk about everyone else in the same manner. Unless he really is sarcastic all the time, and his analysis is indeed as big of a joke to him as it is to us.[/quote]

lol he probably goes home and laughs it up over getting paid for it.
                [/quote]Yo man, take that picture of Sehorn down. Lol

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]Yo man, take that picture of Sehorn down. Lol[/quote]

sorry superbowl week giants football is heating up

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]Yo man, take that picture of Sehorn down. Lol[/quote]

[/quote]Lol

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]Yo man, take that picture of Sehorn down. Lol[/quote]

[/quote]

figured you'd have the one with his pants falling down......lol

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                      X