Tolly Cam Day 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tolly Cam Day 1

It just got posted on the Giants Facebook page. Pretty interesting. I think it's funny how Eli just ignores him.

Re: Tolly Cam Day 1

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]It just got posted on the Giants Facebook page. Pretty interesting. I think it's funny how Eli just ignores him.
    [/quote]

any way to see it other than facebook? don't have one anymore.

Comment

[quote user="nYg24"][quote user="Giants10Joe"]It just got posted on the Giants Facebook page. Pretty interesting. I think it's funny how Eli just ignores him.
      [/quote]

any way to see it other than facebook? don't have one anymore.[/quote]

It doesn't seem to be posted on Giants.com, only Facebook. Here's the link to the page. Sometimes you don't need an account to view stuff if it's public. Don't know if it will work, but it's worth a try.
      https://www.facebook.com/newyorkgian...06443712739450

Comment

Mehhh, I waited to watch that? Nothing special IMO.

Comment

[quote user="Giants10Joe"][quote user="nYg24"][quote user="Giants10Joe"]It just got posted on the Giants Facebook page. Pretty interesting. I think it's funny how Eli just ignores him.
          [/quote]

any way to see it other than facebook? don't have one anymore.[/quote]

It doesn't seem to be posted on Giants.com, only Facebook. Here's the link to the page. Sometimes you don't need an account to view stuff if it's public. Don't know if it will work, but it's worth a try.
          https://www.facebook.com/newyorkgian...06443712739450
          [/quote]

Yea it worked, thanks. I like how JT says "defense wins the game, offense gets all the love" he couldn't be more wrong this season haha.

Comment

thats pretty cool lol.

Comment

I thought it was pretty cool. Great job by Tolly.

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]I thought it was pretty cool. Great job by Tolly.[/quote]"Where are the Patriots staying?"....

"The parking garage"

lol

Comment

[quote user="NYG4ME"]Mehhh, I waited to watch that? Nothing special IMO.
                  [/quote]

lol what were you expecting? Strippers?

Comment

Working...
                  X