Skip Bayless is a d bag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip Bayless is a d bag

Squinty Eyed Skip Bayless on ESPN said " Leaders are born and not made" hanging his hat by it! He said Eli is emotionless, robotic and he doesn't know where he is a lot of times! "He is not a leader and I am not buying it!"
    He later went on praising Wes Welker because he is white and playing a slot position where Moss or Ocho cant play as good as him and Wes is under rated!
    We know who Squinty Skip is rooting for in the SuperBowl!
    You can find the clip on the XBOX LIVE ESPN Zone.
    Skip Bayless annoys me like that other Know It All Lee Corso. .
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

Re: Skip Bayless is a d bag

He used to annoy me, but he rarely means anything he says. He just goes against popular opinions. He said we would beat the Packers, but I knew he said it only to go against popular opinion.

Comment

Skip is a contrarian.

He's basically a professional troll.

Comment

[quote user="mike kennedy"]Squinty Eyed Skip Bayless on ESPN said " Leaders are born and not made" hanging his hat by it! He said Eli is emotionless, robotic and he doesn't know where he is a lot of times! "He is not a leader and I am not buying it!"
        He later went on praising Wes* Welker because he is white and playing a slot position* where Moss or Ocho cant play as good as him and Wes is under rated!
        We know who Squinty Skip is rooting for in the SuperBowl!
        You can find the clip on the XBOX LIVE ESPN Zone.
        Skip Bayless annoys me like that other Know It All Lee Corso. .
        [/quote]

He said he likes Wes Welker because he's white?

I think we finally got the chance we've been waiting for. Someone start one of those online petitions.

Comment

is D bag the new way of calling someone a Troll?

Skip bayless just says these thing to get people pissed, so they watch him later when he is proven wrong.

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

I saw a video on ESPN.com earlier where he said Eli is the Rain Man and the only thing he can do is play quarterback because he was born and raised to play quarterback. What a moron. I actually thought that was kind of offensive, like he was saying Eli had a mental disability.

Comment

not to mention he also gargles tebows balls for a living as well... i hate skip bayless

Comment

skip went on record on 1st take, saying hes a cowboys fan. what do you expect and who cares

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                @Katdaddyjay 17h
                @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

[quote user="calzonesays"]Skip is a contrarian.

He's basically a professional troll.
                  [/quote]

Exactly! He's paid to do this...which is why he has no credibility and no one takes him seriously.

Comment

[quote user="rainierjef"]skip went on record on 1st take, saying hes a cowboys fan. what do you expect and who cares
                    [/quote]

Well that figures. Only a Cowboys fan could possibly be that dumb.

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"]He used to annoy me, but he rarely means anything he says. He just goes against popular opinions. He said we would beat the Packers, but I knew he said it only to go against popular opinion.[/quote]
                      Picked us to beat niners to
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

He was also the one prior to playoffs starting they had 12 helmets lined up and they were to take the top 5 teams they thought would win SB. He picked up giants helmet and put it down then switched around some of the ones Steven A. Had laid out and changed others. Then at last second he picked up the giants helmet and gave them honorable mention putting them almost even with the helmet in 5th place.

He then said I am placing this helmet here because that loss to GB was the same as the loss to NE in 07 and I have a hunch they may go on a similar run this year
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

This is the same guy who said "Tim Tebow is winner. He is a gamer. He is baller. A playmaker. A shot caller. I got Tebow. He shattered the mold. All he does is win."

He probably believes Tebow could have led the Giants to beat the 2007 Patriots.

Comment

I can't lie sometimes he makes some valid points with his crazy arguments, I don't understand his hate for Eli, but than i remember he is really...REALLY pissed that the Giants won the Super Bowl against the Pata. I think his hate for Eli stems from that game.

Comment

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]I saw a video on ESPN.com earlier where he said Eli is the Rain Man and the only thing he can do is play quarterback because he was born and raised to play quarterback. What a moron. I actually thought that was kind of offensive, like he was saying Eli had a mental disability.
                              [/quote]

That's the video I saw! What a *ick!
                              "There is winning and there is Misery"

Comment

Working...
                              X