Cant remember....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant remember....

Watching sb42 last night and after eli hit plax and goes to sideline the kid with the gold grill comes up n hugs him. I remember he drove a flashy car to camp and wore a shirt that said 'put me in coach' Anybody remember his name or what became of him?
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Re: Cant remember....

Michael Jennings was his name. I don't know what happened to him.

Comment

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]Michael Jennings was his name. I don't know what happened to him.[/quote]

Ruptured his achilles in the preseason of '07 and that ended his career.

Kind of a shame because he fought hard to make the team (he bummed around the NFL for a couple of years and then NFL Europe) and finally busted loose with some nice play making catches.

Then boom ... career over.
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[quote user="gfanblue"]Watching sb42 last night and after eli hit plax and goes to sideline the kid with the gold grill comes up n hugs him. I remember he drove a flashy car to camp and wore a shirt that said 'put me in coach' Anybody remember his name or what became of him?[/quote]I saw him at camp too-Chevy Impala with huge rims-Jennings was his name,everyone was calling him "Grillz"because of those gold teeth

Comment

Comment

Kid was special. Hard worker. Great character. Hope he hasn't pawned the Ring.......
            Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Comment

[quote user="gfanblue"]Kid was special. Hard worker. Great character. Hope he hasn't pawned the Ring.......
              [/quote]
              Lots of good players hurt in giants ORG... What's up with that
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
              X