This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for no Reason

I got banned for absoultely no reason. I can't call out Harooni? I was doing a bit of I told you so. Constantly memebers clashing on this board, I didn't use foul language or anything

Soft

Go BLUE

Re: Banned for no Reason

Welcome back

Comment

Seems a bit weird...especially banning a poster who contributes as much as you have.

What did you say?
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

First off you were suspended not banned if u still have the same handle.I got suspended once for having a picture Golf trophy girl as my Sig. No big deal dont srart a thread like this though u might actually get banned

Comment

look who now knows you cant call out other posters
          that`ll learn ya

Comment

so he won prqdiruct ijQFX;;.;FACTOR FOR BE QJD

Comment

[quote user="elismom"]I got banned for absoultely no reason. I can't call out Harooni? I was doing a bit of I told you so. Constantly memebers clashing on this board, I didn't use foul language or anything

Soft

Go BLUE[/quote]
              u've been around long enough to know the rules

whoever banned you did what they were suppose to.
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="elismom"]I got banned for absoultely no reason. I can't call out Harooni? I was doing a bit of I told you so. Constantly memebers clashing on this board, I didn't use foul language or anything Soft Go BLUE[/quote]

You can "call out" a poster during the heat of an exchange. What you can't do is start a thread that directly calls out an individual poster.

Did you do that Olivia? Is so that is very naughty.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]First off you were suspended not banned if u still have the same handle.I got suspended once for having a picture Golf trophy girl as my Sig. No big deal dont srart a thread like this though u might actually get banned[/quote]Dammm, I miss the days of skin in my avatars and sigs.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="elismom"]I got banned for absoultely no reason. I can't call out Harooni? I was doing a bit of I told you so. Constantly memebers clashing on this board, I didn't use foul language or anything Soft Go BLUE[/quote]

You can "call out" a poster during the heat of an exchange.* What you can't do is start a thread that directly calls out an individual poster.

Did you do that Olivia?** Is so that is very naughty.

[/quote]

This board needs Morehead.
                    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="Morehead State"]

You can "call out" a poster during the heat of an exchange.* What you can't do is start a thread that directly calls out an individual poster.

Did you do that Olivia?** Is so that is very naughty.

[/quote]

This board needs Morehead.[/quote]The military believed in Saltpeter when they could not get Morehead.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]First off you were suspended not banned if u still have the same handle.I got suspended once for having a picture Golf trophy girl as my Sig. No big deal dont srart a thread like this though u might actually get banned[/quote]

lol @ the thought of banning or suspending someone from a message board.

People let their MOD power go to their heads..

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="Morehead State"]

You can "call out" a poster during the heat of an exchange. What you can't do is start a thread that directly calls out an individual poster.

[/quote]

This board needs Morehead.[/quote]

we all need more head

Comment

[quote user="THIRDINF516"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]First off you were suspended not banned if u still have the same handle.I got suspended once for having a picture Golf trophy girl as my Sig. No big deal dont srart a thread like this though u might actually get banned[/quote]

lol @ the thought of banning or suspending someone from a message board.

People let their MOD power go to their heads..[/quote]

your not allowed to start threads to single out posters

its the cardinal rule and your newer so u didn't know

elismom has been around long enough to know not to do that. Thats not abusing power at all...

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

This board needs Morehead.[/quote]The military believed in Saltpeter when they could not get Morehead.[/quote]

Moorehead believes in DONT ASK DONT TELL

ironic

Comment

Working...
                              X