I am not scared of Brady

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not scared of Brady

Brady is overrated. He has some of his great games against terrible defenses. He folds like a lawn chair against a solid pass rush. Imagine he played in a GMEN uniform last week? LOL wouldn't have been a pretty sight for us.

The guy would whine his way into getting flags. I remember watching the RAvens attack him the same way the 9ers did to Eli. Eli was clearly getting hit late last week on several plays, even thrown to the ground but brushed it off and never turned around for a flag.

Tom Lady gets his knee touched and advises the REF to throw a flag. Ref nods his head in approval and the Ravens get screwed.

This guy is a bum and I have 0 respect for him. I hope JPP crushes this clown.

Re: I am not scared of Brady

[quote user="Moss#83"]Brady is overrated. He has some of his great games against terrible defenses. He folds like a lawn chair against a solid pass rush. Imagine he played in a GMEN uniform last week? LOL wouldn't have been a pretty sight for us.

The guy would whine his way into getting flags. I remember watching the RAvens attack him the same way the 9ers did to Eli. Eli was clearly getting hit late last week on several plays, even thrown to the ground but brushed it off and never turned around for a flag.

Tom Lady gets his knee touched and advises the REF to throw a flag. Ref nods his head in approval and the Ravens get screwed.

This guy is a bum and I have 0 respect for him. I hope JPP crushes this clown.[/quote]

...Really? Delusional much?

Comment

[quote user="Moss#83"]Brady is overrated. He has some of his great games against terrible defenses. He folds like a lawn chair against a solid pass rush. Imagine he played in a GMEN uniform last week? LOL wouldn't have been a pretty sight for us.

This guy is a bum and I have 0 respect for him. I hope JPP crushes this clown.[/quote]

dh im of the feeling just let em play it is the SB

Comment

I wouldn't call Brady a bumb but he is indeed overrated.

Makes very few throws on the run and only looks like world beater when he has all day to throw.

His win percentage since 2007 I think is hilarious as we very clearly demonstrated how to defeat the Patriots and by-and-large when the Patriots lose its because the other team pressured the QB.
        My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

http://www.aolnews.com/2009/10/05/to...-and-ray-lewi/

LOL @ Tom Lady. Dude is a coward who needs protection from the refs.

Comment

You brought up a great point. Brady would have died if he was playing the 49ers.

We need to bring pressure up the middle.

Comment

Brady got lucky like we got lucky last week

if u dont' fear him ur not being realistic
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Overrated my ***. TB is one of the greats of all time.

But, I still think we win this game.

Comment

every QB has strengths and weaknesses. Brady is no different. What he lacks in opinionated toughness he makes up for in spades in other ways.

To call him over rated IMO is a joke. He is a 3 time SB MVP has been there 4 times. His win loss record while Qbing the Pats is rediculous. If he was a the Giants QB for the last 11 years with the same stats and recordsyour stories would be quite different for sure.

Look....I want to see him get his *** kicked this Sunday for sure. But I wont sit there and delude myself that this guys isnt one of the best.He can torch the Giants if given the time to do so....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]To call him over rated IMO is a joke. He is a 3 time SB MVP has been there 4 times. His win loss record while Qbing the Pats is rediculous. If he was a the Giants QB for the last 11 years with the same stats and recordsyour stories would be quite different for sure.[/quote]2x Super Bowl MVP... duh.

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

every QB has strengths and weaknesses. Brady is no different. What he lacks in opinionated toughness he makes up for in spades in other ways.

To call him over rated IMO is a joke. He is a 3 time SB MVP has been there 4 times. His win loss record while Qbing the Pats is rediculous. If he was a the Giants QB for the last 11 years with the same stats and records*your stories would be quite different for sure.

Look....I want to see him get his *** kicked this Sunday for sure. But I wont sit there and delude myself that this guys isnt one of the best.*He can torch the Giants if given the time to do so....

[/quote]I highly doubt he will torch us because we will bring pressure. Brady only torches teams when he has 10 seconds or more to throw. He is useless when he needs to scramble.

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

To call him over rated IMO is a joke. He is a 3 time SB MVP has been there 4 times. His win loss record while Qbing the Pats is rediculous. If he was a the Giants QB for the last 11 years with the same stats and records*your stories would be quite different for sure.

Look....I want to see him get his *** kicked this Sunday for sure. But I wont sit there and delude myself that this guys isnt one of the best.*He can torch the Giants if given the time to do so....

[/quote]

He's one of the best but he is overrated. You say that all Qbs have strengths and weaknesses but literally up until a couple weeks ago Brady has always been portrayed to be without weakness which makes him overrated.

Also just so we're clear. If Brady Spygated his way to 3 SB MVPs as a Giant I'd boycott the Giants until they brought in a new regime.
                        My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

If you're not the least bit nervous about 'Uggs' than you're nuts. He's a damned good QB and I hate the connection he has with Welker and quick pass catching RBs like Woodhead tend to do damage against us.

The thing is that I feel our D will do better than their which will be the key, that and keeping 'Uggs' off the field for the Patsy's
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

It's going to be an extremely frustrating day watching the pass-rush on Sunday - but it's important to keep things in perspective especially after dominating the hapless 49ers last game. Forcing the Patriots to punt will be rare and it'll be frustrating seeing Brady's jersey clean all-game when you consider what he has protecting him:

Matt Light - 3 Pro Bowls and 1 All Pro
                            Brian Waters - 6 Pro Bowls and 2 All Pro
                            Logan Mankins - 4 Pro Bowls and 3 All Pro
                            Sebastian Volmer - 1 All Pro
                            Nate Solder - 1st round talent playing up to his talent level

Add Gronkowski as a devastating in-line blocker, a Dallas Clark clone in Hernandez and the best slot receiver in the league and it's not hard to see why Brady rarely gets sacked - he has all day to sit in the pocket and throw 5 yard passes and watch his receivers rack up YAC for him

I would love to see Brady behind the Giants OL this year. Remember the Jets play-off game last year how he auto-sacked himself and was hearing footsteps where there wasn't any?

Comment

You sir, must not be afraid of death.

You are brave

Comment

Working...
                              X