"Superbowl Bound" Jersey's.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Superbowl Bound" Jersey's.....

WTF are these things? I mean besides money vacuums? Did Spiderman make sweet love to a Giants helmet or something?

Re: "Superbowl Bound" Jersey's.....

[quote user="Zaggs"]WTF are these things? I mean besides money vacuums? Did Spiderman make sweet love to a Giants helmet or something?
    [/quote]

LMAO

i never knew the name of them and have seen them around, i was confused as well

Spiderman reference is an exact description of what they hlook like lolol
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

crazy looking jersey...ugly as hell.....

Comment

show me show me!!

Comment

[quote user="Zaggs"]WTF are these things? I mean besides money vacuums? Did Spiderman make sweet love to a Giants helmet or something?
          [/quote]lol, just got one for my son and I agree with you. He hasn't seen it yet but I am sure that it will be nothing more than a knockaround shirt for him and any real Giants fan. It isn't hideous but it doesn't evoke any emotion or tradition or pride. It's a jersey he'll wear between March and June.

[img]//images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_801000/ff_801574_xl.jpg&w=180[/img]

No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="Zaggs"]WTF are these things?* I mean besides money vacuums?* Did Spiderman make sweet love to a Giants helmet or something?
            [/quote]lol, just got one for my son and I agree with you. He hasn't seen it yet but I am sure that it will be nothing more than a knockaround shirt for him and any real Giants fan. It isn't hideous but it doesn't evoke any emotion or tradition or pride. It's a jersey he'll wear between March and June.[/quote]

Jomo you are the man!!

Comment

Man I wish my dad would buy me an $80 jersey as a knockaround shirt in the offsesason. Are you in the adoption market at all?

Comment

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="Zaggs"]WTF are these things? I mean besides money vacuums? Did Spiderman make sweet love to a Giants helmet or something?
                [/quote]lol, just got one for my son and I agree with you. He hasn't seen it yet but I am sure that it will be nothing more than a knockaround shirt for him and any real Giants fan. It isn't hideous but it doesn't evoke any emotion or tradition or pride. It's a jersey he'll wear between March and June.[/quote] Jomo you are the man!![/quote]All in!! [B]

Comment

[quote user="ELIteManning"]Man I wish my dad would buy me an $80 jersey as a knockaround shirt in the offsesason. Are you in the adoption market at all?[/quote]Birthday present and he wears Big Blue gear year round. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

Working...
                  X