No announcement yet.

Anyone else taking off work on Monday?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else taking off work on Monday?

I've already scheduled my dayoff from work for this Monday. My morning will start off withpicking up a large iced coffee from D&D so that I can then:

1.plan on reading every single newspaper that I can get my hands on

2. watching highlight after highlight after highlight

3. rewatching SB 46 at least twice

4. reading all of the praise about theMIRACLE '11-'12 Giants that I can find online

5. paying some quick visits to our "friends" on the Eagles, Cowboys, and Jets boards (wish that I could get on the SF boards but their modswon't let anyone join it appears)

6. Relivingand sharing our latest SBglory with everyone on these boards.

I pulled an all-nighter after SB 42 and still went into work the next day. Not doing it this time. I just want to enjoy and enjoy and enjoy what I feel is going to be a spectacular NY Giants SB victory.

Then again, if they lose, I guess that I'll just go into work. But it won't happen because the Giants are going to win 31 - 24 and I really get to enjoy this Monday off from work.

Re: Anyone else taking off work on Monday?

[quote user="JJC7301"]

I've already scheduled my dayoff from work for this Monday. My morning will start off withpicking up a large iced coffee from D&D so that I can then:

4. reading all of the praise about theMIRACLE '11-'12 Giants that I can find online

5. paying some quick visits to our "friends" on the Eagles, Cowboys, and Jets boards (wish that I could get on the SF boards but their modswon't let anyone join it appears)

I pulled an all-nighter after SB 42 and still went into work the next day. Not doing it this time. I just want to enjoy and enjoy and enjoy what I feel is going to be a spectacular NY Giants SB victory.

Then again, if they lose, I guess that I'll just go into work. But it won't happen because the Giants are going to win 31 - 24 and I really get to enjoy this Monday off from work.

[/quote]

na gonna tough through monday, then hopfully when we win ill be well rested for the tailgate and celebration at the stadium for tuesday
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JJC7301"]

I've already scheduled my day*off from work for this Monday.* My morning will start off with*picking up a large iced coffee from D&D so that I can then:

1.*plan on reading every single newbffspaper that I can get my hands on

4. reading all of the praise about the*MIRACLE '11-'12 Giants that I can find online

5. paying some quick visits to our "friends" on the Eagles, Cowboys, and Jets boards (wish that I could get on the SF boards but their mods*won't let anyone join it appears)

6. Reliving*and sharing our latest SB*glory with everyone on these boards.

I pulled an all-nighter after SB 42 and still went into work the next day.* Not doing it this time.* I just want to enjoy and enjoy and enjoy what I feel is going to be a spectacular NY Giants SB victory.

Then again, if they lose, I guess that I'll just go into work.* But it won't happen because the Giants are going to win 31 - 24 and I really get to enjoy this Monday off from work.

[/quote]

na gonna tough through monday, then hopfully when we win ill be well rested for the tailgate and celebration at the stadium for tuesday
      [/quote]this

Comment

Heck yes I am. Mainly because you dont want to face anyone if they lose. But better to soak it up when they win.

Comment

I've already scheduled my day*off from work for this Monday.* My morning will start off with*picking up a large iced coffee from D&D so that I can then:

1.*plan on reading every single newspaper that I can get my hands on

4. reading all of the praise about the*MIRACLE '11-'12 Giants that I can find online

5. paying some quick visits to our "friends" on the Eagles, Cowboys, and Jets boards (wish that I could get on the SF boards but their mods*won't let anyone join it appears)

I pulled an all-nighter after SB 42 and still went into work the next day.* Not doing it this time.* I just want to enjoy and enjoy and enjoy what I feel is going to be a spectacular NY Giants SB victory.

Then again, if they lose, I guess that I'll just go into work.* But it won't happen because the Giants are going to win 31 - 24 and I really get to enjoy this Monday off from work.

[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah im saving my day for the victory parade (hopefully)
          sigpic
          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Friday AND Monday.

Party is going to start early and run late baby!
            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

My 9am class was canceled, but my 8am Spanish professor won't cancel. Have to tough it out, oh well

Comment

[quote user="b_ELI_eve"]My 9am class was canceled, but my 8am Spanish professor won't cancel. Have to tough it out, oh well[/quote]

Aye carumba!
                I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

I put in for the day off, just in case I'm a hurting puppy 02/06/12...

...but hopefully hurting from celebrating, & not drowning my sorrows....

If I can pull it off, though, I'm gonna drag my carcass into work, & save the day off for the parade.

I just had a thought (I'm NOT thinking ahead, just asking, so don't freak)....

If the G's pull it off, would you rather attend the parade in NYC, or the stadium celebration, ala

2007? I'm pretty confident they'd do both again. While the parade would be morememorable , especially

if I bring my kids, I bet MetLife would be more fun....

What do you guys think?

Comment

[quote user="b_ELI_eve"]My 9am class was canceled, but my 8am Spanish professor won't cancel. Have to tough it out, oh well[/quote]

"tough it out"....??

you're a college kid I am assuming and not old like me......"tough it out"...???

come on man....grow a pair....lol...[]

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="SIMMS5611"]

If I can pull it off, though, I'm gonna drag my carcass into work, & save the day off for the parade.

If the G's pull it off, would you rather attend the parade in NYC, or the stadium celebration, ala

2007? I'm pretty confident they'd do both again. While the parade would be more historic, especially

What do you guys think?

[/quote]

The city was a total mob scene last time. Granted I didnt get there early enough but it was just wall to wall people. I was there for abotu and hour and couldn't even remotely get close. They had big screens set up on som eside streets. I went to the stadium and that was easy sailing and very good.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

1.*plan on reading every single newspaper that I can get my hands on

[/quote]

[/quote]+1 Exactly. Tuesday @ the Stadium....Be There.

Comment

[quote user="SIMMS5611"]

2007? I'm pretty confident they'd do both again. While the parade would be morememorable , especially

What do you guys think?

[/quote]

Yeah, it's close in my mind. Both the parade and the celebration will be good times. When myson is older, I'll take him to a parade and / or the celebration (I'm optimistic that we will be SB champs again in the near future).

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"][quote user="SIMMS5611"]

2007? I'm pretty confident they'd do both again. While the parade would be more historic, especially

What do you guys think?

[/quote]

The city was a total mob scene last time. Granted I didnt get there early enough but it was just wall to wall people. I was there for abotu and hour and couldn't even remotely get close. They had big screens set up on som eside streets. I went to the stadium and that was easy sailing and very good.

[/quote]

I walked over there for that one because my old office was close by the parade, and I had an impossible time getting through the wall of people. The best I could do was to listen to the Giants give their speeches from about a block or two away.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"]

[/quote]

Yes will take Monday off to do all the stuff you said and more. I cant yet to watch all the shows of the Haters of the Giants to see what they will have to say

Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X