Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any story behind the story......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any story behind the story......

..........about Osi getting fined for missing his media day session today or did he simply blow it off? Sorry if this has already been talked about but I thought I'd see a thread here about it.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Re: Is there any story behind the story......

He said it was a scheduling conflict. Whatever that means.

Comment

[quote user="bflo23"]He said it was a scheduling conflict. Whatever that means.
      [/quote]My main reason for asking is I want it to be a non-story that goes away quickly. Distractions this week are bad. Go Blue!!

Comment

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="bflo23"]He said it was a scheduling conflict. Whatever that means.
        [/quote]My main reason for asking is I want it to be a non-story that goes away quickly. Distractions this week are bad. Go Blue!![/quote]

Willing to bet this is not a distraction.

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="bflo23"]He said it was a scheduling conflict. Whatever that means.
          [/quote]My main reason for asking is I want it to be a non-story that goes away quickly. Distractions this week are bad. Go Blue!![/quote] Willing to bet this is not a distraction.[/quote]Agreed, they are so locked in right now!

Comment

He had a contract conflict with his alarmclock. Get ready for Osi day three.

Comment

[quote user="Gianthunter"]He had a contract conflict with his alarmclock. Get ready for Osi day three.[/quote][]

Comment

Working...
              X