Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else sweating superbowl shipment from online store?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else sweating superbowl shipment from online store?

Sorry, probably not an appropriate post but I ordered some Superbowl gear from the team store which was supposed to ship by 1/31. It doesn't look like it has shipped yet and I'm starting to doubt i will have it for Sunday. Has anybody had an order ship yet?

Re: Anybody else sweating superbowl shipment from online store?

[quote user="BigBlue2010"]Sorry, probably not an appropriate post but I ordered some Superbowl gear from the team store which was supposed to ship by 1/31. It doesn't look like it has shipped yet and I'm starting to doubt i will have it for Sunday. Has anybody had an order ship yet?

[/quote]

When they send you the order confirmation, they provide a tracking number. My stuff is due here tomorrow and was ordered on Monday.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="BigBlue2010"]Sorry, probably not an appropriate post but I ordered some Superbowl gear from the team store which was supposed to ship by 1/31. It doesn't look like it has shipped yet and I'm starting to doubt i will have it for Sunday. Has anybody had an order ship yet?

[/quote]

When they send you the order confirmation, they provide a tracking number. My stuff is due here tomorrow and was ordered on Monday.
      [/quote]

Thanks Roanoke. I was trying to check earlier but status still said 'New'. But wouldn't you know, I just received an email now that said it shipped.

Comment

Pretty sure mine got here today. Haven't had a chance to pick it up yet.

Comment

Working...
        X