This is scary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is scary

So I'm doing my readings for university, and I flip the page of my psychology texbook (in a chapter about aggression) and look what I find:

For those wondering, this book was published in 2010....coincidence or fate?

Re: This is scary

Ahhh the topic of sublimation...

Comment

THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE WHEN YOU HAVE ELI!!! GO G-MEN!!!

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"]Ahhh the topic of sublimation...[/quote]
        Looks like I'm not the only psych. major here lol....I'm truly impressed

Comment

lmao nvm....it says it right under the photo, I'm not impressed anymore [:P]

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]lmao nvm....it says it right under the photo, I'm not impressed anymore [:P]
            [/quote]All the psychs in the house! lol yeah it is kinda scary how some people become with sports.

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="bLuereverie"]Ahhh the topic of sublimation...[/quote]
              [/quote]

I'm not. My sister and three cousins are all psychs. I had the nerve to break the trend for architecture, with which still had me take a psychology elective.

O yeah, I'm also crazy.

Comment

you knopw people take out aggression on message boards also. Some calling people names and hurling venom if they dont agree with them. Put a pic of elismom in your next project on the subject.

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="bLuereverie"]Ahhh the topic of sublimation...[/quote]
                  [/quote]

Looks more like a chapter about depression than aggression to me.

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="bLuereverie"]Ahhh the topic of sublimation...[/quote]
                    [/quote]

I'm not. My sister and three cousins are all psychs. I had the nerve to break the trend for architecture, with which still had me take a psychology elective.

O yeah, I'm also crazy.[/quote]
                    lol, that makes 2 of us

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="bLuereverie"]Ahhh the topic of sublimation...[/quote]
                      [/quote] I'm not. My sister and three cousins are all psychs. I had the nerve to break the trend for architecture, with which still had me take a psychology elective. O yeah, I'm also crazy.[/quote]
                      lol, that makes 2 of us
                      [/quote]

did you doodle something cool on the picture...

like....&%$# the Patriots.....lol

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="bLuereverie"]Ahhh the topic of sublimation...[/quote]
                        [/quote] I'm not. My sister and three cousins are all psychs. I had the nerve to break the trend for architecture, with which still had me take a psychology elective. O yeah, I'm also crazy.[/quote]
                        lol, that makes 2 of us
                        [/quote]

did you doodle something cool on the picture...

like....&%$# the Patriots.....lol

[/quote]
                        lol unfortunately I want to return it after this year and get back some money

Comment

Working...
                        X