Virginia HATES the Pats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginia HATES the Pats

Here I am living midway between DC and Richmond and am AMAZED at the pro- Giants sentiments addressed to me.
    My car is all adorned with Giant pennants etc as I am with shirts and caps .
    These are a sampling of thoughts addressed to me the last few days :
    I hope you guys kick Pretty Boy's ***
    Beat the Pats good
    Hope Eli throws 5 TDs
    Leave Brady's teeth on the ground
    Hope Belicheck leaves the field in tears .........

LOVE IT !!!!! Couldn't be better if I was back in Brooklyn !

Re: Virginia HATES the Pats

I live in north VA , redskins fans never give me a problem, they probably have nothing to say having such bad records every year.

now when i lived in south jersey i heard egal fans all the time yapping off at the mouth. maybe dc area has more class than philly or dallas fans. who knows.

Comment

Looks like midway between DC and Richmond is....

ALL-IN!

Comment

Yeah, I live in Northern Virginia too, and I have my car flags on and see people waving and other cars beeping. I also get a lot of conversation when I' wearing my NFC Championship hat at work with the customers. People hate the Patriots. A little annoying with all the random bandwagoner Giants fans that are all of a sudden showing their faces.

Rudy was my side chick.

Comment

I was born in Richmond and need to go back and visit family. Miss the area.

Comment

I lived down in VA for 4 years and I never got into any problems with Redskin fans. I was at a Buffallo Wild Wings and was ready to crack a bottle over this Eagle fan's head though. One of the waiters had to tell us to calm down. Good times!

Comment

I never hear anything bad about 'skins fans. But then again, I never heard anything bad about 49er fans until this year, and they are horrible.

Comment

frednecksburg or quantico Semper fi

Comment

F- burg :-)

Comment

I live in Richmond and I can definitely say that RVA is ALL IN!!

Comment

[quote user="Morris82"]frednecksburg or quantico Semper fi
                      [/quote]Fredericksburg wasn't that bad. Yeah, I saw the Confederate flags every now and then but I honestly don't pay that much attention to ignant folks. I was down there delivering Pepsi, nobody never disrespected me... I loved it.

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="Morris82"]frednecksburg or quantico Semper fi
                        [/quote]Fredericksburg wasn't that bad. Yeah, I saw the Confederate flags every now and then but I honestly don't pay that much attention to ignant folks. I was down there delivering Pepsi, nobody never disrespected me... I loved it.[/quote]Are you a minority?

Comment

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="Morris82"]frednecksburg or quantico Semper fi
                          [/quote]Fredericksburg wasn't that bad. Yeah, I saw the Confederate flags every now and then but I honestly don't pay that much attention to ignant folks. I was down there delivering Pepsi, nobody never disrespected me... I loved it.[/quote]Are you a minority?[/quote] I'm an American that salutes one flag. I'm black. Why?

Comment

I work down in Federicksburg and yes, people down there seem to not of gotten the memo that the Confederate States of America is no more.

Rudy was my side chick.

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="Morris82"]frednecksburg or quantico Semper fi
                              [/quote]Fredericksburg wasn't that bad. Yeah, I saw the Confederate flags every now and then but I honestly don't pay that much attention to ignant folks. I was down there delivering Pepsi, nobody never disrespected me... I loved it.[/quote]Are you a minority?[/quote] I'm an American that salutes one flag. I'm black. Why?[/quote]I'm black too. Was just wondering. Always thought VA was tolerant. Hmm

Comment

Working...
                              X