HELP! Please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Please!

I'm doing a project for work and I need to know the last two scores of the Skins/Giants games this year? Who won those games? and Who was the Quarterback of the Redskins during those games?

Thanks, all help is appreciated.

Re: HELP! Please!

All you have to do is go to the schedule on Giants.com but here they are:

Week 1: Loss: 28-14
    Week 15 Loss: 23-10

Comment

Just a hunch is all
      "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="Hail"]I'm doing a project for work and I need to know the last two scores of the Skins/Giants games this year? Who won those games? and Who was the Quarterback of the Redskins during those games? Thanks, all help is appreciated.[/quote]

With all due respect you are doing a project forwork and you dont even know how to look up a recently played football game on the internet???

I pretty much think you are being a dork and pointing out the two bad games vs the Skins

but I guess if thats you have to justify your teams season then so be it.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

skins won both shanahan has one more year and they will continue there path of misery and darkness until the ghost of jkc is resurected.

Comment

[quote user="Morris82"]skins won both shanahan has one more year and they will continue there path of misery and darkness until the ghost of jkc is resurected.
            [/quote]?????

Comment

[quote user="Hail"]I'm doing a project for work and I need to know the last two scores of the Skins/Giants games this year? Who won those games? and Who was the Quarterback of the Redskins during those games?

Thanks, all help is appreciated.[/quote]

Perhaps I can assist. The Giants are playing in the Super Bowl and your team super blows.

Comment

Skins QB was Rex Grossman. Happy to help.

Comment

lol its a skins fan. "Hail" to the redskins is their song.

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]lol its a skins fan. "Hail" to the redskins is their song.
                    [/quote]

should be "FAIL"....

just sayin'.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

i understand your need to troll to help alleviate
                      the never-ending pain of being a Redskin fan.

but you need to look on the bright side of things ; you still get to waste a top 10 draft pick like you do every year.

and after next season Snyder gets to shove another worthless coach up your assbucket.

cheer up.
                      due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                      my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]lol its a skins fan.* "Hail" to the redskins is their song.
                        [/quote]I thought only us and the Jets had a song lol

Comment

[quote user="Hail"]I'm doing a project for work and I need to know the last two scores of the Skins/Giants games this year?[/quote]

This guy must work for the Redskins front office. That's the only explanation for him needing this info for work but not knowing how to look it up. His inability to look it up also explains why the Redskins are so bad every year. Their front office doesn't know how to properly scout so they draft players based on the Redskins message boards and SportsCenter highlights.

Comment

lol.....was pretty funny though!![]
                            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

'skins won both and Rex Grossman was your QB. Winning 2 games against the Giants, but the Giants going to the SB? I'll take that all year, any year.

Good luck on getting Robert Griffin III. He'll be your best QB since Ferrotte.

Comment

Working...
                              X