• Show
Clear All

• Giants to go 4 wideout set to exploit Edelman

Book it.

Re: Giants to go 4 wideout set to exploit Edelman

Thanks, Perry.[]

Comment

If Eli is getting good protection, that's fine. If not, won't happen. Not often anyways.

Comment

I hope Barden is in and Jernigan is out.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]I hope Barden is in and Jernigan is out.[/quote]

Not sure how I feel about that. I always hope for the best for Barden, but I feel it will be Beckum, Ballard or a HB out wide with Cruz, Nicks and Mario.

Comment

Who's gonna be #4??

Barden
            Jerrnigan
            Beckum

Honestly, I think Devin Thomas earned his shot just like Tyree did in 07. Both were WRs that made their biggest impact on ST and deserve a pass or 2 thrown just because of the tremendous play on ST
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

they don't need anything more than they already have with their 3 wide sets.

that's plenty.

sigpic

Comment

Not sure how I feel about that. I always hope for the best for Barden, but I feel it will be Beckum, Ballard or a HB out wide with Cruz, Nicks and Mario.

Comment

[quote user="nihan87"]

[/quote]my thinking as well

Comment

4 wides would be Nicks, Cruz, MM, and Thomas. Why do they need Jerrigan or Barden??..

Or even Ballard or Beckum....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

4 wides would be Nicks, Cruz, MM, and Thomas. Why do they need Jerrigan or Barden??..

[/quote]i'd say Barden if we're in the redzone but i'd imagine coaches would see through that as being nothing more than a decoy

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]i'd say Barden if we're in the redzone but i'd imagine coaches would see through that as being nothing more than a decoy[/quote]

will Barden even be active???

You say about the decoy.....thats when you throw to him...right?.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I wouldnt be surprised if Edleman didn't play DB sunday
                          My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]i'd say Barden if we're in the redzone but i'd imagine coaches would see through that as being nothing more than a decoy[/quote]

will Barden even be active???

You say about the decoy.....thats when you throw to him...right?.....

[/quote]on first down..... maybe lol

Comment

[quote user="burier"]I wouldnt be surprised if Edleman didn't play DB sunday[/quote]i'd be surprised.. dont imagine they use himas a db for any other reason other than they have too..

Comment

Working...
                              X