How mad is

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How mad is

that soda company (P) that they chose the Jets for the team in their ad. That's just bad foresight.

Re: How mad is

lol

Comment

[quote user="giantfan1976"]that soda company (P) that they chose the Jets for the team in their ad. That's just bad foresight.[/quote]Pepsi is as 2nd rate as the Jets. Perfect fit!!!
      Peace,
      DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="giantfan1976"]that soda company (P) that they chose the Jets for the team in their ad. That's just bad foresight.[/quote]Pepsi is as 2nd rate as the Jets. Perfect fit!!![/quote]

lol

I actually thought the same thing during the Green Bay game... Nice touch.

Comment

awesome. "the little guy's right".

Comment

"That's the worst half of football I've ever seen. Are you telling me we can't get it done?" Yes, of course, that is exactly what we are telling you.

The extremely fake CG cinder blocks when the truck bursts through the wall also annoy the hell out of me.
            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="giantfan1976"]that soda company (P) that they chose the Jets for the team in their ad. That's just bad foresight.[/quote]

they prolly thought the jets needed more exposure!

sigpic

Comment

the best part about that commercial is that it came out the week before the Giants game..

then REALLY got alot of play on TV the week AFTER the Giant game

good times
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]"That's the worst half of football I've ever seen.* Are you telling me we can't get it done?"* Yes, of course, that is exactly what we are telling you.

The extremely fake CG cinder blocks when the truck bursts through the wall also annoy the hell out of me.
                  [/quote]

The worst part to me is that tall, bald, white dude that they try to pass off as Jason Taylor. The whole thing is sad... right down to Rex's "slimming" black Hawaiian shirt.

Comment

Working...
                  X