Home Field Advantage ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Field Advantage ?

the crowd should be composed of roughly 1/4 Giants Fans, 1/4 Patriots Fans, 1/4 Colts Fans and 1/4 HEY LOOK AT ME I'M AT THE SUPER BOWL, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON

now, the Colts fans obviously hate the Pats, so they will be cheering for us and our fans should be very vocal and, heck, the no nothing fans will probably go with the flow ... .meaning we could really create some crowd noise on key plays, especially considering how loud dome stadiums can be

Opinions? ... this is my Super Bowl edge prediction and not to brag, but my track record is fairly good this playoffs ... i called rust on Aaron Rodgers, fumbles/muffs on Ginn's backup, so here we go ... home field type advantage for the Super Bowl baby !!!

Re: Home Field Advantage ?

[quote user="G-Man67"]the crowd should be composed of roughly 1/4 Giants Fans, 1/4 Patriots Fans, 1/4 Colts Fans and 1/4 HEY LOOK AT ME I'M AT THE SUPER BOWL, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON

now, the Colts fans obviously hate the Pats, so they will be cheering for us and our fans should be very vocal and, heck, the no nothing fans will probably go with the flow ... .meaning we could really create some crowd noise on key plays, especially considering how loud dome stadiums can be

Opinions? ... this is my Super Bowl edge prediction and not to brag, but my track record is fairly good this playoffs ... i called rust on Aaron Rodgers, fumbles/muffs on Ginn's backup, so here we go ... home field type advantage for the Super Bowl baby !!![/quote]

i think we get the Indy fan base on our side for their hate of NE and the fact we got PEytons lil bro

Half the stadium is ours, i absolutely think we got home field advantage

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

I could care less . I want to win the game .

Comment

BB held practice with loud speakers going. Whats that tell ya.[]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i think we get the Indy fan base on our side for their hate of NE and the fact we got PEytons lil bro

[/quote]

now to be fair, this is not a bold prediction, since Belichick has been practicing with noise and the Colts fans that have found themselves in front of a mic have all pretty much been going ... down with BB/Brady!!!, but i think it's going to have more of an impact then most would think for a neutral site game

Comment

I don't see a home field advantage. I do think the Colts fans will root for the Giants but I don't see it making it into a advantage.

Comment

[quote user="G-Man67"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i think we get the Indy fan base on our side for their hate of NE and the fact we got PEytons lil bro

[/quote]

now to be fair, this is not a bold prediction, since Belichick has been practicing with noise and the Colts fans that have found themselves in front of a mic have all pretty much been going ... down with BB/Brady!!!, but i think it's going to have more of an impact then most would think for a neutral site game[/quote]

i completely concur...

although I thin kwe had the homefield in 07 too. Nobody wanted the cheaters to have the perfect season

Comment

Don't see it creating enough crowd noise to be an issue for Brady.

Comment

[quote user="othermanning"]Don't see it creating enough crowd noise to be an issue for Brady.
                  [/quote]

Indy fans need to stand up

Comment

I think that at least 60% - 70% will be pulling for the Giants. Giants fans will be there, Colts fans will be pulling for the Giants, and there a LOT of other fans that are simply tired of NE.

Comment

How did home foels work out for the Niners & Packers .? This is such a non issue for the game...

Comment

The majority will probably pull for the Giants. But I doubt it will be an advantage. I mean tickets average what, $2700? So your average Peyton Manning fan wont be in attendance. Would help though if the Giants let Peyton roam the sidelines.

Comment

[quote user="Big Blue 418"]I could care less . I want to win the game .[/quote]

so then don't contribute in the thread

everybody could care less, that you dont' care less

Comment

[quote user="Big Blue 418"]How did home foels work out for the Niners & Packers .? This is such a non issue for the game...[/quote]

how did home field work out for every other game in the playoffs?

Comment

So far StubHub has sold about twice as many Super Bowl tickets to fans in New York or New Jersey as it has to fans in New England.

Comment

Working...
                              X