Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really really wish Chris Canty NEVER opened his mouth.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really really wish Chris Canty NEVER opened his mouth.....

This is what makes me worried now. He got Brady pissed off, and it seems the media is going bonkers over this. Not to mention, ESPN is gonna blow this whole story like no tomorrow. I can't take it anymore, and I am worried with the trash talking we do we will be in for a HUGE letdown. Come on boys! We aren't the Jets! We back up what we say usually...

Re: I really really wish Chris Canty NEVER opened his mouth.....

Agreed. It really bothered me when he said that. I'm so sick of all this talking. Really worries me.

Comment

Explain how Brady got "pissed".

Comment

[quote user="PhilaGiant83"]This is what makes me worried now.* He got Brady pissed off, and it seems the media is going bonkers over this.* Not to mention, ESPN is gonna blow this whole story like no tomorrow. I can't take it anymore, and I am worried with the trash talking we do we will be in for a HUGE letdown. Come on boys! We aren't the Jets! We back up what we say usually...[/quote]I do not like it either.

But the best team will win. If the Giants are the best team, then they will win regardless.

But again I agree, SHUT UP ALREADY lol.
        Peace,
        DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

what did Canty say ?
          due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
          my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Yea this is really getting out of order. I think the best team will win, there is no bulletin material at this point. But this just isn't like us. So many people I knew who were rooting for us aren't anymore because of this, we're acting like the Jets.

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]Yea this is really getting out of order. I think the best team will win, there is no bulletin material at this point. But this just isn't like us. So many people I knew who were rooting for us aren't anymore because of this, we're acting like the Jets.
              [/quote]Heard that from one of my instructors today. Your guys are gonna lose, they are talking much. And previously he was taking the Giants but didn't like either team.

Either way I could care less. If they are gonna talk, they better back it up, if not WOW will they hear it.
              Peace,
              DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

I like it and Canty can back it up it's not like some bum who doesnt see the field said it.

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="egyptian420"]Yea this is really getting out of order. I think the best team will win, there is no bulletin material at this point. But this just isn't like us. So many people I knew who were rooting for us aren't anymore because of this, we're acting like the Jets.
                  [/quote]Heard that from one of my instructors today. Your guys are gonna lose, they are talking much. And previously he was taking the Giants but didn't like either team.

Either way I could care less. If they are gonna talk, they better back it up, if not WOW will they hear it.[/quote]
                  This is exactly what I'm saying, if we lose get ready to hear about it. People won't even feel sorry for us (not like I care, and not like we're losing [])

I hate how we went from being the underdog humble team with their backs against the wall to the ****y, arrogant, overconfident team that everyone has begun to hate...

Comment

Wait. So Brady can tell his fans he hopes to see even more of them at the victory celebration when they get back, but Canty can't tell Giants fans get ready for a parade??

You guys are WORSE than the freakin media. Give it a rest ffs.

Comment

WHAT DID HE SAY ?

he asked again politely.
                      due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                      my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"]WHAT DID HE SAY ?

he asked again politely.[/quote]

He was asked if he had anything to say to the "fans". He said something like get ready for a great game on Sunday and a Parade on Tuesday.

Here's the actual quotes, etc..-

When asked by a television reporter to send a message to Giants fans back home, Canty had the Canyon of Heroes on his mind.

“Get ready for a great game on Super Bowl Sunday,” Canty said Wednesday. “And get ready for a parade on Tuesday.”

Sound familiar? Patriots quarterback Tom Brady made headlines when he told fans “hopefully we’ll have a lot more people at our party next weekend” at Sunday’s send-off pep rally.

Canty wasn’t concerned about handing bulletin-board fodder to New England.

“I don’t care,” said Canty. “Doesn’t matter. Obviously, Tom Brady
                        made a statement at their pep rally. Obviously, both teams are here to
                        try to win a football game.”

Comment

[quote user="PhilaGiant83"]This is what makes me worried now.* He got Brady pissed off, and it seems the media is going bonkers over this.* Not to mention, ESPN is gonna blow this whole story like no tomorrow. I can't take it anymore, and I am worried with the trash talking we do we will be in for a HUGE letdown. Come on boys! We aren't the Jets! We back up what we say usually...[/quote]

Hey, I already have my parade tickets and bus tickets!
                          Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

I've never seen a football team lose a game because they talked

Seriously, what do you want these guys to say? "We suck, and we dont have a chance in hell!"? If that happened, you guys would be calling for his head, and his job. None of this crap means anything, and if you don't like hearing about it, turn off the TV/Radio and ignore it. The team who plays better will win this game, regardless of what is said.
                            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I see absolutely nothing wrong with what Canty said, it's just all positive reinforcement.

Comment

Working...
                              X