Eli trash talking now?.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli trash talking now?.....

lmao. just kidding guys. couldn't resist, thought I'd lighten the mood.

but seriously it seems like every player on our team is saying something to somebody. I myself dont have a problem with it. Its when the media twists it and runs with it that I hate.

The Superbowl needs to come! now!

Re: Eli trash talking now?.....

Whew! I was getting worried there for a minute. Glad it was just a joke! We don't need any of our players to trash talk.

Comment

Yea I do not really have a big issue with it either. However...enough has been said and I hope we all just keep quiet from here on out and focus on the game upcoming and go about our business. No need to keep talking every time you are in front of the camera.

Comment

[quote user="Eli"]Hey Bill! Coughlin's better than you![/quote][quote user="Bill"]Shut the fk up![/quote]

Comment

[quote user="redjersies"]Whew! I was getting worried there for a minute. Glad it was just a joke! We don't need any of our players to trash talk.[/quote]lol yeah sorry. Eli is the last guy on this team who would ever trash talk. Though I think it'd be hilarious if he did.

Comment

He doesn't trash talk he just makes dumb faces......all the time....like his brother: http://www.manningface.com/

Comment

[quote user="BlueJayC"]He doesn't trash talk he just makes dumb faces......all the time....like his brother: http://www.manningface.com/[/quote]

You will do anything to post that link huh
              "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Working...
              X