• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike and Mike SB 46 Predictions

Greeny
    34-20 Giants

Golic
    24-20 Giants

I don't know their track record for guessing SB winners, hope they are right!

Re: Mike and Mike SB 46 Predictions

It makes me nervous to be the unofficial favorite.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

Comment

That's what makes you a real Giant fan. That angst ya feel before and during the game just makes that win feel so much better. A giants Win is my drug of choice

Comment

I hope it's Giants 37 Patriots 27...b/c ONE, I want the Giants to win, & TWO, I have 7-7 in my box pool....

Comment

Lets hope they get this game right.

Comment

I have been nervous about this game. I think it's because I can't see how we lose this, unless we choke.

Can a SB be a trap game? LOL

Comment

[quote user="NYG216"]It makes me nervous to be the unofficial favorite.
              [/quote]

you'd be nervous either way...its the Super Bowl...

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="JacobsTheJuggernaut"]I have been nervous about this game. I think it's because I can't see how we lose this, unless we choke. Can a SB be a trap game? LOL[/quote]

Kinda like how we couldnt lose against the Skins, twice? Or vs the Seahawks? I understand this team is playing completely different right now, but those games always sit in the back of my mind. Too much confidence is a poison to this team sometimes. And to say you cant see how we could lose this, is just being ignorant. Patriots were 13-3, have one of the best QBs of all time, have record breaking TEs, and are playing a lot better on defense. Cant see how we could lose? I could. I think we will win, but I could see us losing with all the talking we have been doing.

Comment

[quote user="Dover Giant"]That's what makes you a real Giant fan. That angst ya feel before and during the game just makes that win feel so much better. A giants Win is my drug of choice[/quote]

exactly....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[/quote]

^^^^^THIS!!!!

Comment

[quote user="JacobsTheJuggernaut"]I have been nervous about this game. I think it's because I can't see how we lose this, unless we choke.

Can a SB be a trap game? LOL[/quote]
                      Can't be a trap game because we don't play next week!

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[quote user="JacobsTheJuggernaut"]I have been nervous about this game. I think it's because I can't see how we lose this, unless we choke. Can a SB be a trap game? LOL[/quote]

Kinda like how we couldnt lose against the Skins, twice? Or vs the Seahawks? I understand this team is playing completely different right now, but those games always sit in the back of my mind. Too much confidence is a poison to this team sometimes. And to say you cant see how we could lose this, is just being ignorant. Patriots were 13-3, have one of the best QBs of all time, have record breaking TEs, and are playing a lot better on defense. Cant see how we could lose? I could. I think we will win, but I could see us losing with all the talking we have been doing.

[/quote]

I agree too much confidence is poison. I just think if both teams play at the level they did the week before, we have an edge. I don't think it is in the bag by any means, it just feels like a good match up.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[/quote]

I would agree with this. My only real concern is the Patriots no huddle offense. Hard to put pressure on pretty boy when that thing is running well. The Giants D has also struggled against no huddles all season.

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

you'd be nervous either way...its the Super Bowl...

[/quote]

But if you lose as the favorite (or unofficial favorite) you aren't doing what you are expected to do. If you lose as the underdog it's just what was supposed to happen.

Comment

[quote user="SIMMS5611"]I hope it's Giants 37 Patriots 27...b/c ONE, I want the Giants to win, & TWO, I have 7-7 in my box pool....[/quote]

Why not 37-7 GMEN?

Comment

Working...
                              X