Loser Eats A Gallon of Clam Chowder!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loser Eats A Gallon of Clam Chowder!

Hi all, I'm new to the site and wanted to share a bet between two friends: one a Giants Fan, and one a Pats fan.

If the Patriots win the Super Bowl, Bill Fink a New York resident, and mega-fan must eat 1 gallon of New England Clam Chowder while wearing a Patriots Jersey. If the Giants win the Super Bowl, Craig Orsini a New England resident, and mega-fan must eat 1 gallon of Manhattan Clam Chowder while wearing a Giants Jersey. It will all be captured on video and posted to FB and YouTube.

Here's the Facebook page to keep updated and see how it all turns out: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Super...798018?sk=wall

Thanks!

Re: Loser Eats A Gallon of Clam Chowder!

i'd eat the gallon of clam cowder anyway.

as long as its not crazy thick like store bought caesar dressing.

love clam chowder.

i always make 2 dishes for Superbowl sunday, one representing each team in the SB.

sigpic

Comment

great idea!

Comment

If I won the bet, I'd want one gallon of clam chowder catered to me. NE style too.

Comment

I bleed blue, but NE clam chowder > Manhattan.

Comment

[quote user="tjwhelan2"]Hi all, I'm new to the site and wanted to share a bet between two friends: one a Giants Fan, and one a Pats fan.

If the Patriots win the Super Bowl, Bill Fink a New York resident, and mega-fan must eat 1 gallon of New England Clam Chowder while wearing a Patriots Jersey. If the Giants win the Super Bowl, Craig Orsini a New England resident, and mega-fan must eat 1 gallon of Manhattan Clam Chowder while wearing a Giants Jersey. It will all be captured on video and posted to FB and YouTube.

Here's the Facebook page to keep updated and see how it all turns out: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Super...798018?sk=wall

Thanks![/quote]

I'm sure clam chowder tastes great but I'd never try since it reminds me of vomit.

That said the thought of eating a gallon of it has just made me vomit.
            My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

[quote user="tjwhelan2"]Hi all, I'm new to the site and wanted to share a bet between two friends: one a Giants Fan, and one a Pats fan.

Thanks![/quote]

NE clam chowder is better but I'm pretty sure you would vomit at least 10 times trying to eat a gallon of it.

Comment

The loser will quit after he eats 32 ounces of clam chowder. A gallon is too much.

Comment

This doesn't sound fair to me. Isn't Manhattan a thin broth based soup while NE is a thick cream based soup?.

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

love clam chowder.

i always make 2 dishes for Superbowl sunday, one representing each team in the SB.

[/quote]Ill have a gallon of both!!!!

That sounds like a delicious bet, LOL
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="burier"][quote user="tjwhelan2"]Hi all, I'm new to the site and wanted to share a bet between two friends: one a Giants Fan, and one a Pats fan.

Thanks![/quote]

I'm sure clam chowder tastes great but I'd never try since it reminds me of vomit.

That said the thought of eating a gallon of it has just made me vomit.[/quote]

dont know what you're missing man...... New England Clam Chowder is the shhiiiiitttt.....and i'm pretty sure I never had the "OFFICIAL" one here in jersey -__-

Comment

Save some New England clam chowder for Gumby after the Super Bowl.

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

love clam chowder.

[/quote]

this^^^

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

What does everyone think? Will the loser be able to choke down a whole gallon?

Comment

[quote user="tjwhelan2"]What does everyone think? Will the loser be able to choke down a whole gallon?[/quote]

the white will be much more difficult.

whats the time limit???

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X