Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's A Travesty That They Fined Osi 20 Grand For Blowing Off The Media's Circus!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's A Travesty That They Fined Osi 20 Grand For Blowing Off The Media's Circus!

Who the hell can blame him? Hell......I was already sick of this SB media coverage by Monday!
    The same questions being asked and answered 400 times isn't entertaining on ANY level.
    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Re: It's A Travesty That They Fined Osi 20 Grand For Blowing Off The Media's Circus!

[quote user="bigblue58"]Who the hell can blame him? Hell......I was already sick of this SB media coverage by Monday!
    The same questions being asked and answered 400 times isn't entertaining on ANY level.[/quote]

Obviously they have to fine players or guys would miss press conferences all the time.

Comment

Re: It's A Travesty That They Fined Osi 20 Grand For Blowing Off The Media's Circus!

[quote user="bigblue58"]Who the hell can blame him? Hell......I was already sick of this SB media coverage by Monday! The same questions being asked and answered 400 times isn't entertaining on ANY level.[/quote]

travesty is a strong word for this...

please.... its known by all the players what their contractual obligations are. He ****ed up.

Awwww.....poor millionair football players have to endure answering the same questions over and over. Come on dude....get some perspective here.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="bigblue58"]Who the hell can blame him? Hell......I was already sick of this SB media coverage by Monday!
        The same questions being asked and answered 400 times isn't entertaining on ANY level.[/quote]
        this wasn't aimed specifically at you BB58....
        i accidently hit the quote button instead of reply , and it won't let me delete.

he knew the questions they were going to ask him and he opted out.
        he can afford the fine.
        and don't for one minute think that he didn't know he was supposed to be there.
        not publicly ; but i bet the Giants will fine him too.
        due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
        my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

More trivial stuff...20k is a 20 dollar bill to a millionaire.

Comment

Those are the rules. Osi had no problem with it.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue58"]Who the hell can blame him? Hell......I was already sick of this SB media coverage by Monday! The same questions being asked and answered 400 times isn't entertaining on ANY level.[/quote]

Part of his requirement as an NFL player in the SB is to be available for media at specific times. The penalty for not being available is the fine. They are all aware of the rules. Whether or not Osi missed it on purpose is for him to know....and 20k is nothing to him.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

ha, even with his front-loaded contract he can afford it ... just glad it wasn't Cruz or JPP ... Osi knows how to prepare himself for the game by now

Comment

face it ,it's all a game!!! OSI will have a Monster game on sunday he smells a pay day!

Comment

I don't believe for a second that he didn't know where he was supposed to be... I also think he could give a rats a** about a 20k fine... He was probably just taking in the talent strutting around Indy this week... Do you blame the guy?

Comment

do the crime, do the time.

No biggie, but this is part of his job, and he should be focused on his job this week. "I didnt know" is a pretty poor excuse IMHO.

Comment

It's a travesty that Osi just doesn't show up when he's supposed to.
                        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Good ole horsey manure. He didn't duck the press when he wasclaiming Reese was a liar.

Comment

Osi's Dad flew in from Nigeria and he wasn't even here for SB 42 so i could see why he might have made a mistake. I read that he was warned in the past I guess that was in SB42?

Comment

Working...
                            X