Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady ticks off Buffalo

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/trav...ed-man-buffalo

Apparently Tommy Boy has made some new enemies!

What a dumb ***!

Re: Brady ticks off Buffalo

yes he did go Gmen

Comment

Way to pump up a divisional rival.
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

I stay in hotels in Buffalo EVERY WEEK.......guess what......they ARE the worst I have ever stayed in.
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]I stay in hotels in Buffalo EVERY WEEK.......guess what......they ARE the worst I have ever stayed in.[/quote]

Complaining about hotels is for women. If there's a bed with no ****roaches or semen on it, it gets the job done.

Comment

Another media overnlown story about the hotels in Buffalo , which are dumps

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="FBomb"]I stay in hotels in Buffalo EVERY WEEK.......guess what......they ARE the worst I have ever stayed in.[/quote]

Complaining about hotels is for women. If there's a bed with no dead bodies, ****roaches or semen on it, it gets the job done.[/quote]

FYP

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="FBomb"]I stay in hotels in Buffalo EVERY WEEK.......guess what......they ARE the worst I have ever stayed in.[/quote] Complaining about hotels is for women. If there's a bed with no ****roaches or semen on it, it gets the job done.[/quote]

I didn't complain....I made an observation relative to the conversation.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

If the pats are putting their players in hotels that are Dumps then Brady should complain to Kraft not complain about the city of Buffalo.

Comment

If the pats are putting their players in hotels that are Dumps then Brady should complain to Kraft not complain about the city of Buffalo.

Comment

[quote user="ttundraman"]If the pats are putting their players in hotels that are Dumps then Brady should complain to Kraft not complain about the city of Buffalo.
                      [/quote]

He didn't call the city a dump. The hotels are dumps

Comment

I heard some hotel in Buffalo offered him a free night's stay in order to prove they have good hotels there. Hilarious. People get worked up over the dumbest things.

Comment

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]I heard some hotel in Buffalo offered him a free night's stay in order to prove they have good hotels there. Hilarious. People get worked up over the dumbest things.
                          [/quote]

Wow, I'm sure Brady is champing at the bit to save $80 on a hotel stay in Buffalo. I wouldn't take that offer and I make about 200x less than him.

Comment

Everyone here already hates Brady.

We hate the Pats.

And we're going to sweep them next year.

After you beat them in the Super Bowl of course.

Go Giants

Comment

You're staying in the wrong hotels then brah. We have 2 of the top 100 ranked hotels in the nation in our city, as well as a brand new extremely nice hotel that's about to open.

Comment

Working...
                              X