Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dont believe Gronkowski will be hobbled on Sunday...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont believe Gronkowski will be hobbled on Sunday...

at least not enough to make him ineffective. He can definitely cause issues for us... All of this talk of him being hurt... is for show at this point!

Re: I dont believe Gronkowski will be hobbled on Sunday...

Only way to find out is by sweeing the leg

Comment

I saw limping in just his walk yesterday. If he is limping with his walk, you know it will be hampering him running routes. Giants are gonna make him pay on every single play.

For show? Did his ankle twist all the way to the side for show? He should be so lucky that he has just a high ankle sprain that needs surgery rather than a broken foot.

Comment

We will be prepared for him at 100%
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="Big Blue 418"]Only way to find out is by sweeing the leg[/quote]

Antonio Pierce said "Alligator roll tackles" on that ankle.

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]We will be prepared for him at 100%
            [/quote]

+1. I hope he is 100%. I want their best.

Comment

Well, there goes their excuse for losing.
              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Gronk could be a problem to deal with near the goal line but its probably going to bother him when hes trying to block Osi or Tuck

Comment

You dont think his trainers arent gonna give him a shot of something before he suits up? Even Brian Urlacher says players take those anti-inflammatory's in order to play thru pain!!!

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"]

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]We will be prepared for him at 100%
                    [/quote]

+1. I hope he is 100%. I want their best.

[/quote]If he is hurt, so be it. Its not like there will be an asterik next to this game stating "The Gronk was out so thats why Giants won"If he plays and then gets rushed off the field oh well. We have been plagued by injuries for the last few seasonsincludingthe entire first 3/4 of this season and made it to the big show.
                    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

[quote user="Blackula31"]at least not enough to make him ineffective. He can definitely cause issues for us... All of this talk of him being hurt... is for show at this point![/quote]Thank you Dr. Kildare! (giving away my age with this)
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Gronk could be a problem to deal with near the goal line but its probably going to bother him when hes trying to block Osi or Tuck
                        [/quote]

he could be - but he's got to beknocked hard off the line if he tries to spring free...

get to him early... i cant imagine him being MORE effective as the game goes on...

Comment

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="Blackula31"]at least not enough to make him ineffective. He can definitely cause issues for us... All of this talk of him being hurt... is for show at this point![/quote]Thank you Dr. Kildare! (giving away my age with this)[/quote] No problem

Comment

[quote user="Blackula31"]at least not enough to make him ineffective. He can definitely cause issues for us... All of this talk of him being hurt... is for show at this point![/quote]
                            I doubt it. Although I want to beat an opponent at their very best, there is no way he is at 100%.

BB is the master of being sneaky when it comes to players injuries.
                            However with that said he would not have held the kid out of practice for almost a full two weeks just to gain an edge. Practice is more valuable at this point...
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

they will tape him up and shoot him up. No body really knows how sprained his ankle was or is. You hear all these other players saying it takes like 4 weeks to heal. Well maybe it wasnt as bad as some one elses sprain. He will be in...he will play hard....and he will make plays....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X