PLAYOFF HIGHLIGHT VIDEO PACKAGE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLAYOFF HIGHLIGHT VIDEO PACKAGE

Okay guys, this is a highlight video i made over the past week and a half or so. This is the entire playoff run, including do or die games such as vs jets and cowboys.

Please take the time to check this out and let me know how I did.

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm94ew9mxGU[/link]

I know it is somewhat long but i would REALLY appreciate if everyone would take the time to watch it, not only because i spent so much time on this but also because i mainly did it for you guys on these boards and had you in mind at all times.

SPECIAL THANKS TO SNAPPINNECKS FOR LETTING ME USE HIS CLIPS.

Re: PLAYOFF HIGHLIGHT VIDEO!!!

Didn't watch yet, but 26 minutes for a highlight video seems like a bit much. I love watching the giants make plays my man, but it just seems like a bit much at first glance.

I'll edit this when i'm done watching
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

I think you are missing one game though.... Super Bowl!

Good job. Great quality. If you make another, I would add the Super Bowl highlights and make it shorter like 10 minutes rather than +26 minutes.

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]Didn't watch yet, but 26 minutes for a highlight video seems like a bit much. I love watching the giants make plays my man, but it just seems like a bit much at first glance.

I'll edit this when i'm done watching [/quote]

[quote user="bflo23"]I think you are missing one game though.... Super Bowl!

Good job. Great quality. If you make another, I would add the Super Bowl highlights and make it shorter like 10 minutes rather than +26 minutes.

[/quote]

I know, it has lots of plays and extras such as locker room scenes, pre game stuff etc. I never expected it to be this long

BUT, i really hope everyone on these boards gives the video a chance and takes the time. I cant tell you how much school work i put off to make this haha.

Thanks for watching! ahead of time.

Also, i promise i'll make another shorter one if we win the superbowl.

Comment

Sheesh, no disrespect but a highlight reel is supposed to be a highlight reel. Maybe cut out 20 minutes and put the real HIGHlights.

Comment

[quote user="LvGiants"]Sheesh, no disrespect but a highlight reel is supposed to be a highlight reel. Maybe cut out 20 minutes and put the real HIGHlights.[/quote]

I thought most people on these boards wouldn't mind the extras and stuff...sorry!

Thank you for your feedback though, hope you watch anyways.

Comment

Should've chosen other soundtrack. This "written in the star" corny lyric doesn't do it for me.

Comment

Nice job. Of course you'll have to add more clips after Sunday's win.

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]Didn't watch yet, but 26 minutes for a highlight video seems like a bit much. I love watching the giants make plays my man, but it just seems like a bit much at first glance.

I'll edit this when i'm done watching [/quote]

K, finished watching. I like the video and the highlights.

still needs to be shorter, but it's your video.

Suggestion: just put in scoring plays, sacks, turnovers, and few big plays. AND the post game stuff as well

leave out the plays where we batted a pass down, or stopped the run and things of that nature.

Finally a personal pet peeve, mute Joe buck and just let the music play :P
                  "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Re: PLAYOFF HIGHLIGHT VIDEO PACKAGE

I love JPP's reaction at the end. What a Beast.

Comment

[quote user="NYgiants141"]Okay guys, this is a highlight video i made over the past week and a half or so. This is the entire playoff run, including do or die games such as vs jets and cowboys.

I know it is somewhat long but i would REALLY appreciate if everyone would take the time to watch it, not only because i spent so much time on this but also because i mainly did it for you guys on these boards and had you in mind at all times.

SPECIAL THANKS TO SNAPPINNECKS FOR LETTING ME USE HIS CLIPS.[/quote]

awesome job edit nothing it was just great.
                      Could feel the goose bumps as I watch these guys.
                      Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

thanks for taking your time with the vid. i ****ing love it. your the best

Comment

[quote user="NYgiants141"]Okay guys, this is a highlight video i made over the past week and a half or so. This is the entire playoff run, including do or die games such as vs jets and cowboys.

SPECIAL THANKS TO SNAPPINNECKS FOR LETTING ME USE HIS CLIPS.[/quote]

Great job... the wife and I enjoyed!
                          sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed it, thanks. Didn't feel that it was too long either.

Comment

this video is perfect... honestly the best giants video i've ever seen on youtube.. got me too pumped up for the game

Comment

Working...
                              X