Joe Theismann picks the GIANTS!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Theismann picks the GIANTS!!

He was on Gretta Van Susteren's show. Gave the score 27-17, Giants.

This is bad. This has gotten to crisis proportions. I don't bet but I heard rumors that bookies have stopped taking bets on the Giants and are only accepting money on the Pats. We're getting way too much respect. It's like mass hysteria.

I also saw Namath on O'reilly and he picked the Pats, so that makes me feel a little better.

GO JAI-YANTS!!

Re: Joe Theismann picks the GIANTS!!

Relax man...Every single living breathing human being on planet Earth can pick the Giants and it will have no outcome on the game at all. The game will be determined by what the players do on the field, not predictions and gambling.

Comment

Theismann also eats his own poo.

Comment

To be fair, Lawrence Taylor was standing behind the cameraman.

Comment

[quote user="krygny"]He was on Gretta Van Susteren's show. Gave the score 27-17, Giants.

This is bad. This has gotten to crisis proportions. I don't bet but I heard rumors that bookies have stopped taking bets on the Giants and are only accepting money on the Pats. We're getting way too much respect. It's like mass hysteria.

I also saw Namath on O'reilly and he picked the Pats, so that makes me feel a little better.

[/quote]

No. Majority of big books and online books aren't just going to stop taking bets on the SB. Maybe a random bookie on your street corner is getting too much action on the Giants and stopped taking bets, but no Vegas isn't shutting down SB bets because the Giants are 3pt dogs.

Comment

I'm actually surprised he didn't pick the Redskins. I thought he always picked them, even when they weren't playing.

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"]To be fair, Lawrence Taylor was standing behind the cameraman.[/quote]
              You know, it did kind of look like a hostage video. So, it was either LT or terrorists with AK-47s just off-camera.

GO JAI-YANTS!!

Comment

YES!!! WE'RE GONNA WIN FOR SURE NOW!!!

Comment

Did hell freeze over?

Comment

[quote user="foosball"]I'm actually surprised he didn't pick the Redskins.* I thought he always picked them, even when they weren't playing.
                    [/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"]To be fair, Lawrence Taylor was standing behind the cameraman.[/quote]

i have no idea why your beer wound up way up there in the header.... but i bought ya 1.
                      due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                      my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Honestly worried about the Line.Everyone Ive talked seems to believe the Giants are the better team.So why is Vegas begging U to take the Giants. Are we all missing something. Vegas almost always comes out on top so why if 65% of the money is being put on the Giants why arent they trying to even it up

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Honestly worried about the Line.Everyone Ive talked seems to believe the Giants are the better team.So why is Vegas begging U to take the Giants. Are we all missing something[/quote]

Patriot fans are willing to put their money where their mouth is and give away 3 points.

Giant fans are not , unless they get 3 free points.

simple as that.

it has nothing to do with "who's better"
                          it has everything to do with "who IS the BETTOR "
                          my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Honestly worried about the Line.Everyone Ive talked seems to believe the Giants are the better team.So why is Vegas begging U to take the Giants. Are we all missing something[/quote]

Patriot fans are willing to put their money where their mouth is and give away 3 points.

simple as that.

it has everything to do with "who IS the BETTOR "[/quote]

why u discriminatin

Comment

[quote user="Sintim97"][quote user="stormblue"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Honestly worried about the Line.Everyone Ive talked seems to believe the Giants are the better team.So why is Vegas begging U to take the Giants. Are we all missing something[/quote]

simple as that.

it has everything to do with "who IS the BETTOR "[/quote]

why u discriminatin
                              [/quote]

discriminating against what ? Vegas ?
                              what in the name of gambling are you talkin' about ?

Comment

Working...
                              X