Ghosts n Goblins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghosts n Goblins

That was the funniest thing i heard this week. JPP saying brady was effected by Phantom pressure lol

Re: Ghosts n Goblins

[quote user="GiantSinceBirth78"]That was the funniest thing i heard this week. JPP saying brady was effected by Phantom pressure lol[/quote]

darn, here i thought this would be a retro gaming thread..............[:$]

Comment

[quote user="mr.hiroki"]

[quote user="GiantSinceBirth78"]That was the funniest thing i heard this week. JPP saying brady was effected by Phantom pressure lol[/quote]

[/quote]

me too!

Comment

[quote user="calzonesays"][quote user="mr.hiroki"]

[/quote]

me too!

[/quote]now that was some eye candy back in the day. These kids owe us so much for the type of eye candy they get now.
        Peace,
        DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="calzonesays"][quote user="mr.hiroki"]

[/quote]

me too!

[/quote]

nice! how the heck do you post pictures? do you copy and paste the image with [img] on each end of it? any knowledge you could share would be appreciated.....

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="calzonesays"][quote user="mr.hiroki"]

[/quote]

me too!

[/quote]now that was some eye candy back in the day. These kids owe us so much for the type of eye candy they get now.[/quote]

yeah this was the top 'tech,' when i was a kid, lol.

Comment

[quote user="mr.hiroki"][quote user="calzonesays"][quote user="mr.hiroki"]

[/quote]

me too!

[/quote]

nice! how the heck do you post pictures? do you copy and paste the image with [img] on each end of it? any knowledge you could share would be appreciated.....

[/quote]yes, just use the img in [...]
              Peace,
              DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

whats a goon to a goblin?

Comment

[quote user="mr.hiroki"]

[/quote]

That's why I'm here too.

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="mr.hiroki"][quote user="calzonesays"][quote user="mr.hiroki"]

[/quote]

me too!

[/quote]

[/quote]yes, just use the img in [...][/quote]

darn didn't work.......thanks anyway bro

Comment

[quote user="mr.hiroki"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="mr.hiroki"][quote user="calzonesays"][quote user="mr.hiroki"]

[/quote]

me too!

[/quote]

[/quote]yes, just use the img in [...][/quote]

darn didn't work.......thanks anyway bro

[/quote]

[]

Comment

Working...
                      X