Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Odell Beckham Jr Has Another Great Season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Essex Blue View Post
    they'll take the fifth year option, franchise tag him if needed the next year and then pay him once Eli has retired.
    This. I heard 5.5 mil 5th year option in 2018 and then try to extend him if you can't u franchise him like they did JPP for 2019 so don't have to deal with it till 2020
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

    Comment


    • #32
      He's a top 5 WR; if he continues to be he should expect top 5 money and I hope the Giants are smart enough to lock him up at that time.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
        And let's say Odell behaves well this season, how much should the Giants pay Odell Beckham Jr next year?
        when the time comes he will get paid a little more or equal to what ever the latest top 5 WR contract is/was.
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

        Comment


        • #34
          Was watching O'dell's rookie season video. (It's over 2 hours long - I am snowed in and bored) Unless the guy is a complete lunatic and locker room cancer (which is he is not)...you don't let that kind of talent go anywhere. Pay the man.

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pkL...st=WL&index=79
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
            Really bro? He had a ****ed up hand last year, notice that in his first 2 seasons combined he dropped less balls than he did last year, he had like 3 his 1st season and like 4 the next, those are incredible numbers from a guy who sees his kinda targets (130+) usually the Calvin Johnson's and Randy Moss' and Terrell Owens always had close to 10 a year just from getting so many targets, it took Beckham injuring a hand (kinda important for catching the ball no?) to come even close to that, hell think how much an injured hand can effect a receivers play (many would be USELESS) he was STILL a top 5 receiver lol

            As far as pure hands go, Beckham has the greatest anyone has ever seen, go watch every single play of his first 2 years until you remember that, nobody can do what he did
            It's called a joke. Jeez.
            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by FBomb View Post
              It's called a joke. Jeez.
              There were some clear swipes at Beckham in this thread that were obviously not a joke, maybe I could've gone lighter on that one but I try to keep fallacies from spreading and this seems to be a new one creeping around (that Beckham is a drop machine) and I don't just mean here on this board
              If you've never played your opinion is invalid

              Comment


              • #37
                Beckham can remedy that perception.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
                  There were some clear swipes at Beckham in this thread that were obviously not a joke, maybe I could've gone lighter on that one but I try to keep fallacies from spreading and this seems to be a new one creeping around (that Beckham is a drop machine) and I don't just mean here on this board
                  You opened the door to that kind of conversation by over reacting to a one liner. It was funny, stop being so sensitive.
                  I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    Beckham can remedy that perception.
                    Shouldn't need to, played more flawlessly than I've ever seen any player in my life for 2 years, drops a few balls after injuring his hand and now some people out there label him a drop machine.. that's a joke
                    If you've never played your opinion is invalid

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                      You opened the door to that kind of conversation by over reacting to a one liner. It was funny, stop being so sensitive.
                      It's not being sensitive it's ensuring fallacies don't spread and infect the general public made up of casual fans with limited knowledge and are easily influenced
                      If you've never played your opinion is invalid

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
                        Shouldn't need to, played more flawlessly than I've ever seen any player in my life for 2 years, drops a few balls after injuring his hand and now some people out there label him a drop machine.. that's a joke
                        There's a cure for that. Don't drop passes in the biggest game of your life.
                        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                          There's a cure for that. Don't drop passes in the biggest game of your life.
                          Oh ok just magically cure your thumb and let air out of the ball since it was cold on top of it

                          Just curious when's the last time you caught a football? That's a struggle I'd like to watch

                          Drops can happen to any receiver at any time, they happen, especially when you have an injured thumb AND it's like 10 degrees outside
                          If you've never played your opinion is invalid

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
                            Oh ok just magically cure your thumb and let air out of the ball since it was cold on top of it

                            Just curious when's the last time you caught a football? That's a struggle I'd like to watch

                            Drops can happen to any receiver at any time, they happen, especially when you have an injured thumb AND it's like 10 degrees outside
                            lol....you are so easy to incite.

                            Is Harooni right? Are you Elismom with a new name?
                            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
                              Shouldn't need to, played more flawlessly than I've ever seen any player in my life for 2 years, drops a few balls after injuring his hand and now some people out there label him a drop machine.. that's a joke
                              Man, you root hard.

                              What can we do today get you to sign up to be a fan of Sarcasman?

                              I'm inclined to throw in the all weather floor mats.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                                lol....you are so easy to incite.

                                Is Harooni right? Are you Elismom with a new name?
                                I thought when he said that he litterally meant Olivia Manning, guess that was a member here? Did he have a thing for calling out people on dumb comments too?
                                If you've never played your opinion is invalid

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X