Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL's New Thursday Schedule - ALL TEAMS Play on Thursday!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL's New Thursday Schedule - ALL TEAMS Play on Thursday!

Maybe I missed the thread, but I'm surprised no one posted about this yet.

Roger Goodell announced in his press conference that the league is expanding their Thursday night schedule starting next season so that there is a Thursday night game every week starting Week 1. It also states that EVERY team will place on Thursday at least once.

Link

I personally hate when the Giants have to play on Thursdays, but now I guess it's inevitable that they will have to play at least one a year.

Re: NFL's New Thursday Schedule - ALL TEAMS Play on Thursday!

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Maybe I missed the thread, but I'm surprised no one posted about this yet.

Roger Goodell announced in his press conference that the league is expanding their Thursday night schedule starting next season so that there is a Thursday night game every week starting Week 1. It also states that EVERY team will place on Thursday at least once.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...headline_stack

I personally hate when the Giants have to play on Thursdays, but now I guess it's inevitable that they will have to play at least one a year.[/quote]

Hate it. Giants Football = 1:00 Kick, Sunday Afternoon.

Comment

I think it's ******ed.

Comment

He said every week from WEEK #2 thru week #15

Comment

Can't even get NFL network with cablevision and no FIOS avail. Not going dish, so I guess I will just miss those games.

Comment

what the ****. i despise all night games. PLAY THE GAME ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAY NIGHT. NO ONE WANT TO WAIT UNTIL 9 O CLOCK AND BE UP UNTIL 12 WHEN THEY HAVE TO GO TO WORK IN THE MORNING.

Comment

[quote user="CruzSoldier"]He said every week from WEEK #2 thru week #15[/quote]hasnt the Superbowl champ played the opening night game on a Thursday last several years?

Comment

can't wait!

Comment

[quote user="NYG 5"]what the ****. i despise all night games. PLAY THE GAME ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAY NIGHT. NO ONE WANT TO WAIT UNTIL 9 O CLOCK AND BE UP UNTIL 12 WHEN THEY HAVE TO GO TO WORK IN THE MORNING.

[/quote]

They won't play on Friday and Saturday nights for fear of stomping all over HS and NCAA football....

Comment

[quote user="NYG 5"]what the ****. i despise all night games. PLAY THE GAME ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAY NIGHT. NO ONE WANT TO WAIT UNTIL 9 O CLOCK AND BE UP UNTIL 12 WHEN THEY HAVE TO GO TO WORK IN THE MORNING.

[/quote]

Yup.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="CruzSoldier"]He said every week from WEEK #2 thru week #15[/quote]hasnt the Superbowl champ played the opening night game on a Thursday last several years?
                      [/quote]Yes but thats an NBC game, not an NFL Network game

Comment

The Thursday night games suck. They're always terrible match-ups and who wants to watch football on a Thursday night?

Comment

Great so half the country can now not watch more games.

Comment

[quote user="Gianthunter"]Great so half the country can now not watch more games.[/quote]

It puts cable providers in a position where they could lose a substantial market if they do not add NFL Network to Amy of their packaged, I must say the NFL as a business is VERY smart.

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="Gianthunter"]Great so half the country can now not watch more games.[/quote] It puts cable providers in a position where they could lose a substantial market if they do not add NFL Network to Amy of their packaged, I must say the NFL as a business is VERY smart.[/quote]Wanna bet? NFLN has been trying to force their hand for some years now. Results. Did-squat.

Comment

Working...
                              X