The Remaining Holes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEM View Post
    Witherspoon definitely a good edge rusher. He can get to the QB. I think he is going to move up into the late second early third.
    Huh

Comment

Originally posted by Jmulroy99 View Post
      Huh
      My bad had him confused with Tanoh Kpassagnon too many to think about
      sigpic

Comment

My bad had him confused with Tanoh Kpassagnon too many to think about
        Ahh ok gotcha.

Comment

Tanoh has been compared to JPP a lot by NFL scouts. Go with Tanoh if he's available in round 3. We need insurance and Okwara isn't good enough

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Brown View Post
            I know that you can "never have too many pass rushers", and I agree with that, but the Giants have spent more money on DE than probably any team in the league, plus we have depth guys already like Diggy and Oakwara.

The first few picks should be on offensive players, namely linemen and maybe a RB. DE is less of a priority for us in this draft.
            it's a deep DE class they they probably can get a 1st or 2nd round talent in the third, Diggy has done nothing not good against the run which was his staple coming out and has shown know pass rush what so ever,agree if the right OL or TE falls to them they should jump if not they might go D with the 23rd pick then go O in the second and third rounds, RB class is deep also along with TE.

Comment

Originally posted by big blue dog View Post
              it's a deep DE class they they probably can get a 1st or 2nd round talent in the third, Diggy has done nothing not good against the run which was his staple coming out and has shown know pass rush what so ever,agree if the right OL or TE falls to them they should jump if not they might go D with the 23rd pick then go O in the second and third rounds, RB class is deep also along with TE.
              I agree. Who falls is more important than the position. People seem to overlook that. There are only a couple 1st round OL in this draft and all except 1 or 2 have red flags. Mean while DE is very deep. Jerry and Co will take the best available player regardless of position and that is what we need.
              LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
              "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Witherspoon definitely a good edge rusher. He can get to the QB. I think he is going to move up into the late second early third.
                I like Kazee more than him only because Witherspoon sounds a little soft

"tape of his run support is not for the weak. Almost always in a state of retreat when run heads his way. Unwilling to step downhill and stick his nose in to help contain the edge. Passivity against the run cost his team two touchdowns against Michigan."

"Witherspoon's length and his ability to mirror and match in space should launch him into early playing time, but his unwillingness to tackle and hit will be a complete turn-off for some teams."- NFL.com

He sounds like a great cover guy, but also a liability in run support
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                X