Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going on record that Eli will want/get another contract extension from the New York Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Eli's skills have deteriorated. He can still fit the ball in tight spaces.

I can see him finally get 40 TDs this coming year and win his 3rd Superbowl.
    Especially if our Oline can get better and we get one of the top 3 TEs.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
      I don't think Eli's skills have deteriorated. He can still fit the ball in tight spaces.

I agree, but that may change at the end of his contract, at age 39.

PS: Hey, how are the photos coming along? I'm waiting with anticipation.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Glaw View Post
        I like chapter 42 and 46, I've read it a bunch of times.
        No ****. We all do.
        The Rosemobile -

Comment

That's crazy.

There's no reason on earth to pay a 40 year old QB a lot of money; JR is going to need that money to fix the next round of deficiencies.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
            No ****. We all do.
            Funny, you seem to like the other chapters way, way better.

Comment

would like to see Eli and the offense be able to score more than 20 points per game regularly
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I love Eli I am a big Eli Homer but I feel at the end of his contract he retires or plays somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                  would like to see Eli and the offense be able to score more than 20 points per game regularly
                  Next year our offense will be better than last year. Book it.

Comment

I'll drink to that!
                    sigpic

Comment

I hope so...

thought that in 2016 too though
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

In Eli's defense he threw a lot of passes that should have been caught and were dropped, that really was our offenses biggest problem. I thought the offense played a lot better in 2015 and 2014 it was our defense that struggled those years Eli with MaCadoo as offensive coordinator in 2014 and 2015 seemed to work pretty good!
                        Last edited by Donnie Yen; 03-20-2017, 02:49 PM.

Comment

That's not saying much.
                          The Rosemobile -

Comment

We're 3 years away from even this being an option lol. A lot can change in the next 3 years, esp with a 36 year old QB. Peyton threw 4700 yards and 39 TDs at 38 years old in 2014 and then fell off a cliff in 2015.

Let's see if Eli still has it at 39 before we start guaranteeing an extension lmao

Comment

This is a simple flow chart, right?

Do you have better options?

If "yes", then don't sign him
                              If "no", then sign him.

The rest is arguing terms and money.

PS...if you think the answer "I don't know" means anything other than "No", then you are mistaken.
                              Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Originally posted by gibril28wilson View Post
                                We're 3 years away from even this being an option lol. A lot can change in the next 3 years, esp with a 36 year old QB. Peyton threw 4700 yards and 39 TDs at 38 years old in 2014 and then fell off a cliff in 2015.

Let's see if Eli still has it at 39 before we start guaranteeing an extension lmao
                                but a diminished Payton Dilfer'ed it with a great defensive effort in the SB may be ELI can do the same which puts emphasis on building a strong defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X