Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going on record that Eli will want/get another contract extension from the New York Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    I agree, but that may change at the end of his contract, at age 39.

PS: Hey, how are the photos coming along? I'm waiting with anticipation.
    Hey check your inbox.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
      Hey check your inbox.

Awesome... Thank you, DS!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
        And of course it will be for the betterment of the team. Eli is 36 years young, he will turn 39 in 2020 which is when his contract is up and becomes a FA -- however it won't get to that point.

I also say this with the hypothetical that we win another Super Bowl or two.

This is all health permitted and assuming the core of the team stays strong. Which is something Jerry Reese may need to keep in the back of his head. Yes we have a closing window but we don't really know just how fast or how small/big that window actually is.
        I'm not sure how much weight you can put on this thread when it's coming from the biggest eli homer there is.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue999 View Post
          I'm not sure how much weight you can put on this thread when it's coming from the biggest eli homer there is.
          Probably about the same as if it had come from the other side of the ridiculous spectrum.

Comment

I hope eli does well but....

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
            I know you love Eli, but I dont see that happening and if it does, be prepared to lose a player like Odell or Landon as with the contracts on the DL all going through the next 4 years. They cannot pay a QB $20mil per with the DL contracts and close to $20mil for Odell and close to $15 probably for Landon. Its not feasible.
            I think Eli has 2 years MAX left here because of the guaranteed money and the glory days of the past. In 2019 they'll eat the 6 million and tell him thanks for them memories.

Comment

Working...
            X