X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What? Geno competing with Eli?

Nonsense.
    *Just beat the damn Cowboys and I can be happy.*
    (The Eagles? Who gives a crap about the Eagles?)

Comment

Originally posted by WayBackFan View Post
      What? Geno competing with Eli?

Nonsense.

Smith is a no downside reclamation project. HIs job is to watch the starter and learn how to be a pro QB. If it works out great. If not, nothing was lost.

Comment

Originally posted by gibril28wilson View Post
        idkkkk i think he's def getting crazy. longer pauses, getting more teams wrong and info confused than usual. Sucks he's leaving though because when he's gone there's going to be nothing else to listen to on the FAN after B&C in the morning
        Not even Chris Christie?

Comment

idkkkk i think he's def getting crazy. longer pauses, getting more teams wrong and info confused than usual. Sucks he's leaving though because when he's gone there's going to be nothing else to listen to on the FAN after B&C in the morning
          Benigo and Roberts are alright.
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Just like Pam Oliver. She was going a little nutty before she left also. At least I'm assuming she left. I don't see her on TV anymore.
            http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
            http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
            http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Originally posted by Roswell View Post
              If Geno Smith is the perceived competition then I'm going to have to ask for the check.
              This statement goes to show just how delusional people are about eli manning. Manning is by far the most inconsistent QB in the league and lacks any sort of mental fortitude whatsoever. We can get all the talent in the world and all it takes is the opposing def coordinator to throw in a blitz before manning gets overly scared and throws a chuck.

I think if that continues again this year....the Giants management needs to be held accountable for favoritism and foul play

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue999 View Post
                This statement goes to show just how delusional people are about eli manning. Manning is by far the most inconsistent QB in the league and lacks any sort of mental fortitude whatsoever. We can get all the talent in the world and all it takes is the opposing def coordinator to throw in a blitz before manning gets overly scared and throws a chuck.

I think if that continues again this year....the Giants management needs to be held accountable for favoritism and foul play
                FINALLY SOMEONE SEE's THE REALITY PAST THE SUPERBOWL RINGS. It's unfortunate but we have Eli for atleast the next 2 years. NOW is the time to get some work done in the backup space and grooming for replacement. Geno isnt gonna put much pressure on him but he was cheap and its a start.

Comment

lacks any sort of mental fortitude whatsoever.
                  Just plain dumb
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

The levels that anti-Eli stupidity can reach sometimes really does amaze me.
                    sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

there must be some zombie virus infecting the horse on these boards....
                      sigpic #80

Comment

By far the most inconsistent Qb in the NFL?? I guess you watched the other starting 31 qbs to make that type of statement. The irony that you call people delusional about Eli. Why would anyone take you serious when you said that he's the most inconsistent Qb by far and lacks mental fortitude??...SMDH. This board gets funnier and funnier.

Comment

Originally posted by molo61 View Post
                          FINALLY SOMEONE SEE's THE REALITY PAST THE SUPERBOWL RINGS. It's unfortunate but we have Eli for atleast the next 2 years. NOW is the time to get some work done in the backup space and grooming for replacement. Geno isnt gonna put much pressure on him but he was cheap and its a start.
                          You call that reality??.......Another gem of a post.

Comment

bebil11, we have missed you!
                            sigpic #80

Comment

Some people still believe the Earth is flat and Francesca believes the Giants are actually using Geno Smith to create competition for Eli. The only competition would be between Geno and Johnson for the back-up spot. Francesca needs to have a V8.
                              One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
                                Some people still believe the Earth is flat and Francesca believes the Giants are actually using Geno Smith to create competition for Eli. The only competition would be between Geno and Johnson for the back-up spot. Francesca needs to have a V8.
                                I don't recall Mike saying that, unless I missed it. I listen to him a lot with my commute home from work.
                                Mike is a big Eli fan, surprised of he said this.
                                Maybe someone slipped a Mickey in his Diet Pepsi

Comment

Working...
                                X