X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

part of the 90 man roster.....

no big deal
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
      He was not on Pittsburgh last year.
      So essentially he joined the Steelers in September 2013 and was with them for 3 years, was the Steelers defense any good in any year from 2013 through 2016? Just trying to gauge If he had any good yers just trying to justify the move as more then just a warm body in camp or practice squad?

"Pittsburgh Steelers[edit]
      On September 2, 2013, Blake was claimed on waivers by the Steelers. Blake would remain on the team over the next 3 seasons. He gathered his first interception during a Week 8, 2014 game against the Colts, picking off Andrew Luck.
      In 2015, Blake became a starter. Though the Steeler pass defense was one of its worst in decades, Blake played a role. During Week 5, he picked off Philip Rivers, and ran it 70 yards for his first pick-six. He would have 2 more picks during the year, one in a Week 8 loss to the Bengals, and one against the Bengals in the Wild Card game."

also the Steelers are usually pretty good...

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post
        So essentially he joined the Steelers in September 2013 and was with them for 3 years, was the Steelers defense any good in any year from 2013 through 2016? Just trying to gauge If he had any good yers just trying to justify the move as more then just a warm body in camp or practice squad?

"Pittsburgh Steelers[edit]
        On September 2, 2013, Blake was claimed on waivers by the Steelers. Blake would remain on the team over the next 3 seasons. He gathered his first interception during a Week 8, 2014 game against the Colts, picking off Andrew Luck.
        In 2015, Blake became a starter. Though the Steeler pass defense was one of its worst in decades, Blake played a role. During Week 5, he picked off Philip Rivers, and ran it 70 yards for his first pick-six. He would have 2 more picks during the year, one in a Week 8 loss to the Bengals, and one against the Bengals in the Wild Card game."

also the Steelers are usually pretty good...
        I just happen to have a friend who is a BIG Steelers fan who ROUTINELY mentioned how bad Blake (and the Steelers' secondary in general) was, it MAY just be one man's OPINION though. He MAY have played better with the Titans, that I DON'T have any clue.
        ★★★Mark Herzlich Crew★★★

Comment

Originally posted by Giggling View Post
          I just happen to have a friend who is a BIG Steelers fan who ROUTINELY mentioned how bad Blake (and the Steelers' secondary in general) was, it MAY just be one man's OPINION though. He MAY have played better with the Titans, that I DON'T have any clue.
          just playing devils advocate here, but what did most think of the Keenon Robinson signing last year? how did that turn out?
          obviously Reese saw something he liked in him and I am glad I don't have a job evaluating talent in the NFL because I would stink at it honestly. there's a reason I am sitting here on my couch and Reese is where he is.
          Last edited by Donnie Yen; 03-20-2017, 06:53 PM.

Comment

just playing devils advocate here, but what did most think of the Keenon Robinson signing last year? how did that turn out?
            obviously Reese saw something he liked in him and I am glad I don't have a job evaluating talent in the NFL because I would stink at it honestly. there's a reason I am sitting here on my couch and Reese is where he is.
            In my personal OPINION, I thought Keenan played SOLID, did his job, but didn't flash necessarily. His contribution on ST was SOLID as well.
            ★★★Mark Herzlich Crew★★★

Comment

In my personal OPINION, I thought Keenan played SOLID, did his job, but didn't flash necessarily. His contribution on ST was SOLID as well.
              well we had one of the top defenses in the NFL last year what like at least top 10? so in that department Reese did good! we have to keep the defense intact, fix the offensive line get a power running back and a tight end. if we do all that we will be playoff contenders yet again. we can do some of that in free agency the rest in the draft.

Comment

Hes a rare type of player (prototype 43 WLBl who excells in coverage) loved it and think he needs to be brought back, but he was known to have potential before he came to us, 2 years before we signed him he turned in a great season and became very popular amongst redskin fans, then I believe injuries became a concern but he played in all 16 games for us last year and I thought he played very well for what he's tasked with, he was an overlooked key piece to our pass D

Comment

Originally posted by Bones911 View Post
                  Is Revis really that outta shape that we had to sign this guy
                  He sucks, and he likes to beat up kids.. allegedly (Jim Rome voice)

Comment

http://www.musiccitymiracles.com/201...-titans-giants

Doesn't look good for Titans either. I don't know why they added him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                      I'd rather bring back Cody Sensabaugh.....He didn't do anything egregious while here
                      he plays for the steelers now,,,,,i think this kid is more of a special teamer,,,the reason he was brought in.

Comment

Camp player

Comment

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
                          Camp player
                          I would rather see Lineman Mangold or a RB like Blount or just bring back Big Hank
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Remember Giants CB Elvis Patterson, who got burned so often that his nickname was "Toast"? He tried to turn it around by saying that the nickname meant that he was "the toast of the town".

Comment

Originally posted by Roswell View Post
                              Hahahahaha

NFL's most burnt corner. That's a hell of an endorsement.
                              You remember "toast" from the Parcells era, don't you Roswell?
                              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Bring in bodies likely to COMPETE!

Comment

Working...
                                X