Giants re-sign Mark Herzlich

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Haha. I love people saying solid move. This team loves there below average players. Maybe he could learn how to long snap at least for when DeOssie goes down.

Year after year we have the worst linebacker corps in the NFL.
    Yeah, but he's OUR below average player!

Comment

Good special teams player.
      New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Haha. I love people saying solid move. This team loves there below average players. Maybe he could learn how to long snap at least for when DeOssie goes down.

Year after year we have the worst linebacker corps in the NFL.
        Your backups have to be good special teamers. Herzlich is that, plus since they moved him from the middle, he hasn't been bad on D. He is what a backup LB is. Good to bring him back.

Comment

smh

Comment

Member when herz had that goal line stop? Ok ok it's one play lol

https://imgur.com/a/pXZTU
            The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

Ugh. Why?
              Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN

I wrote after the combine that Engram was entering the first-round discussion, and I've moved him above David Njoku as my second-ranked tight end. He put up the best 40 time (4.42) among tight ends and the fourth-best vertical (36 inches) at the combine. At 6-3, 234, Engram had 65 catches for 925 yards and eight touchdowns in 2016.

Comment

Let's bring Unga back while we are at it.
                Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

Let's bring Unga back while we are at it.
                  Unga gave it 100% EVERY time, but it seemed like he was running around doing nothing. Herzlich MAKES tackles on ST.
                  ★★★Markus Kuhn Crew★★★★★★Bobby Hart Crew★★★
                  sigpic

Comment

Always great to have a high strung guy on SP that hustles, is fearless and a solid tackler.

Comment

some of you make it seem like this will get in the way of a signing a real LB at some point.
                      This signing means next to nothing. Herz is part of the 90 man squad at this point and can get cut at any point.
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                        some of you make it seem like this will get in the way of a signing a real LB at some point.
                        This signing means next to nothing. Herz is part of the 90 man squad at this point and can get cut at any point.
                        You know just like I know he is not gonna get cut.
                        Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN

I wrote after the combine that Engram was entering the first-round discussion, and I've moved him above David Njoku as my second-ranked tight end. He put up the best 40 time (4.42) among tight ends and the fourth-best vertical (36 inches) at the combine. At 6-3, 234, Engram had 65 catches for 925 yards and eight touchdowns in 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by andthewinneris View Post
                          You know just like I know he is not gonna get cut.
                          I dont know that and I actually think he doesnt make the team
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Teams don't normally re-sign their own UFA's with the expectation of cutting them. It makes no economic sense.

Comment

He already made the team by getting resigned. Only way he doesn't is if he gets hurt.
                              Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

He already made the team by getting resigned. Only way he doesn't is if he gets hurt.
                                so no signed players ever get cut during camp?

Comment

Working...
                                X