Giants re-sign Keenan Robinson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post
    rounding into form! now Hopefully Hankins and then a Running back!!!
    wouldnt surprise me to see the Giants draft both a DT and a RB. i dont think they bring in a vet rb and i think only DT they'll bring in off FA would be Hankins

Comment

Yes! Good coverage linebacker, no?
      2017 Mock Draft

1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
      2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
      3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
      4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
      5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
      6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
      7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
            We needed to re-sign him and another piece is added. We are getting closer to a formidable team. A few more pieces.
            Yes Yes Yes another piece in place. On defense all were missing is a strong DT like last year. The monster is being assembled. Keeping this defense together I believe so many of us felt was paramount for success this season. I am really happy about this signing.

Comment

appears Robinson signed to another 1 year deal...that's the best news...did not want him on a multi-year contract

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.3003877

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
                He was probably our best coverage LB last year. Solid player. Will be a nice complement to BJ Goodson.
                LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                  He was probably our best coverage LB last year. Solid player. Will be a nice complement to BJ Goodson.
                  Yeah, we and Casillas did well as the nickel backers while Sheppard and Kennard were stout run stuffers. Looks like they'll have a similar formula this year as well, but with Goodson as the MLB.
                  All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

Woo!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Montemayor View Post

Comment

Sheppard and Thomas might not make the final 53. Casillas' production dropped off as the season went on.

The Giants need big help at LB.

Comment

Originally posted by Roswell View Post
                          Sheppard and Thomas might not make the final 53. Casillas' production dropped off as the season went on.

I don't think Sheppard was re-signed unless I missed something.
                          The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roswell View Post

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...n_is_read.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jmulroy99 View Post
                              I think the next move is JT gets cut or takes a pay cut
                              That guy is in witness protection....HE must be prolonging his injury

Comment

Interesting article. But the writer is off on one point. Sheppard did not make the defensive calls last season. Casillas made all the defensive calls and had the mic. So Goodson would not likely be making those calls should he become the starter since he'll almost certainly be subbed out in the nickel package.
                                All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

Working...
                                X