No announcement yet.

"Bill Bellichick knows something" Huh?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bill Bellichick knows something" Huh?

Peter King mentioned it in his column and I heard a few other people who were picking the Pats say it too.

Any ideas what they could be referring to or is this just a way to stir up debate?

Ringing in the 2012 season!

Re: "Bill Bellichick knows something" Huh?

Its all the same BS.. "Brady can't play two bad games in a row" "BB is a genius, no way he loses to a team twice in the Super Bowl or twice in the season for that matter" blah blah no substantial analysis on anything just going with history

Comment

B.B. may know something - that wouldn't surprise me. But I would be surprised if Tom Coughlin doesn't know something as well.

Comment

I think Bill's biggest tactical surprise is Gronkowski. Watch him sit the first half and take the shot at halftime.

Comment

Peter Kind has his head up Bill's rear end

Comment

Yea, "Bill Bellichick knows something" He knows he's going to Lose !

Comment

Has anyone notice that Bellichick has been smiling a lot lately

Comment

[quote user="Cloud57"]Has anyone notice that Bellichick has been smiling a lot lately[/quote]So has Coughlin.

Comment

[quote user="BigBlue2010"]I think Bill's biggest tactical surprise is Gronkowski. Watch him sit the first half and take the shot at halftime.[/quote]

Lol

Comment

[*-)]Now how doesBellichick know something?[8-)] Hmmmmmmmm[I]ahhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaa!

Comment

Of course BB knows something. He knows that TC knows he knows something!

Comment

Must not know something too important, since Peter King picked the Giants to win . . . .

Comment

I'm a little sick and tired of hearing how Belichick is some kind of mystical, mythical figure in possession of some esoteric knowledge that no one else has.. He's a great football coach. He's not a magician. He can't "will" something to happen on the field that won't otherwise happen. Oh, and he cheats when he can, so there's that.

Tom Coughlin is also a great football coach. Oh, and he's got the better team, so there's that.

Comment

Got a link to the Peter King column you're referring to? It may make more sense if we can read it.

Comment

[quote user="krygny"]I'm a little sick and tired of hearing how Belichick is some kind of mystical, mythical figure in possession of some esoteric knowledge that no one else has.. He's a great football coach. He's not a magician. He can't "will" something to happen on the field that won't otherwise happen. Oh, and he cheats when he can, so there's that.

Tom Coughlin is also a great football coach. Oh, and he's got the better team, so there's that.

[/quote]

He wasn't so mythical when he lost to us in the SB, lost home playoff games in 2009 and 2010,went for it on 4th and 2 against the Colts, signed Albert Haynesworth, signed Chad Johnson, came within a pubic hair of losing to the Ravens. . . . .he is a very good coach, but he is not unbeatable . . . ..

Comment

Working...
                              X