So delusional over on Pats Boards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So delusional over on Pats Boards

Just go over to their SB thread and hit "Last page" and start reading from there and page back 4-5 pages
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: So delusional over on Pats Boards

I wouldn't expect less. I'm sure they think we're delusional here too.

Comment

Talking about how we didn't win the games in the playoffs. They were given to us by the other teams making unforced errors. How GB played their worst game of season and it had nothing to do with us. How we were beat vs niners until the rookie handed us two turnovers.

How our pts for an against don't stack up to theres in last six games of season???

They didn't play anyone? So we are lucky and not as good as everyone is making us out to be. They earned their place in SB because they knocked the ball out of raven WRs hands..
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"]I wouldn't expect less. I'm sure they think we're delusional here too.
        [/quote]
        I know, but it goes on and on.. I wouldn't mind if what they were stating is correct

4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE

Comment

Then they go on to say that we won a lot of our games because we were aided by the Refs????? Really???

4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE

Comment

Eh they're fans of their team. Some posters are some aren't just like any fan base.

What I don't like is how they say "Experts who are picking the Giants are doing so because they hate Brady and Bellichick." or "Brady and Bellicheck don't lose in big games twice, so no matter what even if there's a bunch of high school kids in there he will win."

Plus none of them would admit to their schedule being not to difficult. I am not saying they're not good because of it because they have a ton of talent on that team but why can't they admit it. We admitted it in 2009 in week 6 once the Saints shredded us.

I mean have some basis for your prediction. Trash talk is one thing but "Default" excuses are another.

Ringing in the 2012 season!

Comment

[quote user="Denaliman316"]Eh they're fans of their team. Some posters are some aren't just like any fan base.

What I don't like is how they say "Experts who are picking the Giants are doing so because they hate Brady and Bellichick." or "Brady and Bellicheck don't lose in big games twice, so no matter what even if there's a bunch of high school kids in there he will win."

Plus none of them would admit to their schedule being not to difficult. I am not saying they're not good because of it because they have a ton of talent on that team but why can't they admit it. We admitted it in 2009 in week 6 once the Saints shredded us.

I mean have some basis for your prediction. Trash talk is one thing but "Default" excuses are another.[/quote]
              I know u can only play and beat who is on your schedule but don't try and compare a bunch of teams at or below .500 to the teams we played

4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"]Then they go on to say that we won a lot of our games because we were aided by the Refs????? Really???[/quote]

That is some BS right there, in SF the refs wouldn't call a holding penalty on the 9ers to save their lives. They were mugging our D linemen.

Comment

lol the games got given to us but Lee evans dropping a surefire TD and billy cundiff shanking a 29 yard FG isn't?

Comment

[quote user="calzonesays"]lol the games got given to us but Lee evans dropping a surefire TD and billy cundiff shanking a 29 yard FG isn't?
                    [/quote]
                    I know they are so looking at this with blinders on

4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE

Comment

I would be worried as a Pats fan. They were the ones lucky to get to the SB they way they were outplayed by the Ravens

4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="calzonesays"]lol the games got given to us but Lee evans dropping a surefire TD and billy cundiff shanking a 29 yard FG isn't?
                        [/quote]
                        I know they are so looking at this with blinders on[/quote]

It wouldn't be so bad but they give the Giants no credit.
                        sigpic

Comment

lol, no big deal. All fans like to ignore some negatives here and there :P
                          "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="NYG6timeworldchamps"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="calzonesays"]lol the games got given to us but Lee evans dropping a surefire TD and billy cundiff shanking a 29 yard FG isn't?
                            [/quote]
                            I know they are so looking at this with blinders on[/quote]

It wouldn't be so bad but they give the Giants no credit.[/quote]
                            No none at all. They just think we beat the pack and niners with unforced errors. We didn't do anything on our own to get to SB. We were handed the games by the other teams and the Refs... BS

4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE

Comment

It's what's known as "whistling past the graveyard".....nothing more.
                              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Working...
                              X