Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Restricted free agent Kerry Wynn to re-sign with Giants, report says

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Restricted free agent Kerry Wynn to re-sign with Giants, report says

    http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...rt_river_index

    Excerpt: "The Giants are taking another step toward achieving their goal of keeping their defense together.

    Restricted free agent Kerry Wynn will sign his tender with the Giants, according to ESPN. Wynn received the lowest restricted free agent tender, which is $1.797 million for the 2017 season. Wynn's contract is not guaranteed, so he still needs to earn a spot on the roster this offseason.

    Wynn visited the Patriots last week but left without an offer. He will participate in the Giants' offseason program, which begins on Tuesday, according to the ESPN report." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

  • #2
    #Wynning
    Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game.

    Comment


    • #3
      who?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Harooni View Post
        who?
        Kerry Wynn. Gives great effort. Excellent run defender from the DE position. Good depth.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LakeO Giant fan View Post
          Kerry Wynn. Gives great effort. Excellent run defender from the DE position. Good depth.
          Agreed, glad to hear he is coming back.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Wynn some, lose some.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by yatitle View Post
              Wynn some, lose some.
              Mr. Gambini
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

              Comment


              • #8
                I liked Wynn...don't understand why they always let good players get away from them. I don't think they should have let Ayers walk either. I think he had 10 sacks that season. Don't get it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by U.S.M.C. VET View Post
                  I liked Wynn...don't understand why they always let good players get away from them. I don't think they should have let Ayers walk either. I think he had 10 sacks that season. Don't get it.
                  1. Wynn resigned and no other team tried to pick him up

                  2. Ayers hasn't done much since he left. We let him walk at the right time and upgraded with Vernon. No JPP next to him made a BIG difference.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                    1. Wynn resigned and no other team tried to pick him up

                    2. Ayers hasn't done much since he left. We let him walk at the right time and upgraded with Vernon. No JPP next to him made a BIG difference.
                    From what I saw, which wasn't a whole lot, Wynn held his own pretty well. Kind of like Okwara....but not too many people think so I guess.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by U.S.M.C. VET View Post
                      From what I saw, which wasn't a whole lot, Wynn held his own pretty well. Kind of like Okwara....but not too many people think so I guess.
                      Spags knows what Wynn does well and what his limitations are. He seems to play run well and is disciplined with read option QBs. He is definitely not a thoroughbred pass rusher. Seems to be around the football when there's a fumble or batted pass. Good hustle for a guy with limited gifts. He's a football player.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X