Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report: giants will play at redskins on Thanksgiving night..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I hope its true, I love the prime time games.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by SG88 View Post
      I do remember the last thanksgiving game we played in Denver. It was horrible. I hope that we have a totally different result this time around.
      really....you do?.....lol

      joking...

      I am all for the national games. I get all the hype that the Giants dont play well on national games but they have done better in recent years and they should get their **** together and play well on the big nights. They playoffs are all national games right??

      Screw this stigma and play the well!!!
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

      Comment


      • #18
        Knowing we're playing on Thanksgiving night, I have a hunch that we'll have one other Thursday game in addition to that.

        We're definitely having at least one Monday and two Sunday night games too. So that's five. Wouldn't surprise me if there's a second Monday night game thrown in somewhere too.

        AND unless some of those primetime games account for our west coast trips Arizona, Oakland, Denver trips - we're barely going to have any 1 PM games.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by SG88 View Post
          I do remember the last thanksgiving game we played in Denver. It was horrible. I hope that we have a totally different result this time around.
          well if it's any consolation, Bmarsh is on our team this time. So hopefully he'll catch 20+ passes for us this time on Thanksgiving hahaha

          Comment


          • #20
            Well at least if it is True we get to enjoy our Thanksgiving​ Dinners before they ruin it by turning our stomachs, lol

            I guess the rest of the Schedule is being released at 7pm Tonight and will get to confirm or see if this Thanksgiving Game is not correct
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

            # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

            1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

            ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by GameTime View Post
              man you guys are are all bunch of Debbie Downers......show a set of balsl will you please....

              Big game and great night to play football....
              I hope its true and cant wait....
              Agree! Will have to curb the alcohol consumption until kick off of the afternoon game if true. Looking forward to a Turkey day game involving my Giants!!!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by kbusch22 View Post
                Knowing we're playing on Thanksgiving night, I have a hunch that we'll have one other Thursday game in addition to that.

                We're definitely having at least one Monday and two Sunday night games too. So that's five. Wouldn't surprise me if there's a second Monday night game thrown in somewhere too.

                AND unless some of those primetime games account for our west coast trips Arizona, Oakland, Denver trips - we're barely going to have any 1 PM games.
                I think and hope the Thanksgiving Game will count as our TNF Game

                This schedule release will determine as to weather or not I renew my NFL Sunday Ticket through Directv. If there are that many prime time and 4pm starts that night be in TV down here (Alabama) anyway, it may not be worth spending all that money for a few 1pm starts not televised down here.

                Last yet it was with it as more then half the games I would not have seen
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                  Well at least if it is True we get to enjoy our Thanksgiving​ Dinners before they ruin it by turning our stomachs, lol
                  digging the confidence....lol
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                    I think and hope the Thanksgiving Game will count as our TNF Game

                    This schedule release will determine as to weather or not I renew my NFL Sunday Ticket through Directv. If there are that many prime time and 4pm starts that night be in TV down here (Alabama) anyway, it may not be worth spending all that money for a few 1pm starts not televised down here.

                    Last yet it was with it as more then half the games I would not have seen
                    I'd lose my leg before I missed one giants game.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                      really....you do?.....lol

                      joking...

                      I am all for the national games. I get all the hype that the Giants dont play well on national games but they have done better in recent years and they should get their **** together and play well on the big nights. They playoffs are all national games right??

                      Screw this stigma and play the well!!!
                      If you think about it, all of our games are national games due to the NFL ticket and other means. If this is true, i just hope that go to bed full and happy on thanksgiving night
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
                        I'd lose my leg before I missed one giants game.
                        I hope that you're joking
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by gibril28wilson View Post
                          well if it's any consolation, Bmarsh is on our team this time. So hopefully he'll catch 20+ passes for us this time on Thanksgiving hahaha
                          Lol, we got torched by Kyle Orton. It was brutal. Lol
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                            If you think about it, all of our games are national games due to the NFL ticket and other means. If this is true, i just hope that go to bed full and happy on thanksgiving night
                            word
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              We gonna eat those turkeys!!!!!


                              Amirite?????


                              I wanna see JPP and Vernon walk up to Cousins and say "It ain't cool being a jive turkey so close to thanksgiving."
                              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                              "No...I didn't."
                              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Looking forward to this game. I think we beat the skins both times this year

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X