Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report: giants will play at redskins on Thanksgiving night..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbusch22 View Post
    Knowing we're playing on Thanksgiving night, I have a hunch that we'll have one other Thursday game in addition to that.

We're definitely having at least one Monday and two Sunday night games too. So that's five. Wouldn't surprise me if there's a second Monday night game thrown in somewhere too.

AND unless some of those primetime games account for our west coast trips Arizona, Oakland, Denver trips - we're barely going to have any 1 PM games.
    Looks like that was the schedule that was leaked and it is all correct and they do have the Thanksgiving Night Game. I was right though and it will count as their TNF Game and they do not have to do another one somewhere during the year.

But having to have 4 separate West Coast Trips is a slap in the face by the schedule makers. And then again like last year when they had 4 of first 7 on the road they got 4 of the first 6 on the Road. They also AGAIN got 4 games against teams coming off Byes. What the hell is the problem and why to they seem to have a vindictive streak when scheduling the Giants each year. When was the last time they opened up at Home at Metlife?? Why do the Cowboys always get the Home Game? Not fair. Plus we do not play a Home game against any of our NFCE Rivals till week 14.. Total Trash
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Woe to Washington Redskins then.

I'm happy as heck that we get to play on Thanksgiving and I'm glad its against a tough NFC East opponent.

2017 is going to be so exciting for NY Giants.

Comment

I hate this. 2 years in a row we play a division Thursday road game. You should not have to play a division road game on Thursday. Road teams on Thursday are are at a big disadvantage. I cant see any reason for this but that they want the cowgirls to have an advantage.

Comment

it's basically a Thursday night game despite the holiday

Comment

This Thanksgiving I'm thankful that it is not a home game.. Lol
            Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

Comment

Petitions of thanks and extraordinary Thanksgiving functions are normal among all religions after harvests and at other times.The Thanksgiving occasion's history in North America is established in English conventions dating from the Protestant Reformation. It additionally has parts of a reap celebration, despite the fact that the collect in New England happens a long time before the late-November date on which the present day Thanksgiving occasion is praised.

Happy Thanksgiving 2017 Images and Pictures

Comment

Working...
              X